X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sushicon 4.0

Originally posted by [Syntax] View Post
    I plan on attending as well as one other person.
    What time are we looking at?
    Probably around seven. Since the event date is rapidly approaching and I still have not heard any alternate locations from Hackajar, this year the event will once again be held at the Sushi Factory. I will be posting all information regarding the event sometime this week.
    You're either on my side or else you're in the way.

Comment

Never been to The Sushi Factory.. But from reviews they are one of the top rated for Vegas.

http://www.usmenuguide.com/allyoucaneatsushi.html
      http://lasvegas.citysearch.com/profi...n_rainbow.html
      Koto Japanese $25
      Makino
      On Google Reviews,
      Todai got 4.5/5 stars (23 reviews)
      Sushi Factory got 5/5 stars (8 reviews)
      Sushi on Tropicana 4/5 stars (5 reviews)
      Koto 4/5 stars (1 review)

The link to Koto has the menu, the buffet apparently includes other items besides sushi, like tempura.
      Last edited by [Syntax]; July 24th, 2007, 01:53.

Comment

Yes I have been cought up in a lot of stuff. Changing jobs in the middle of Defcon turned out to not be such a hot idea!
        "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

I'll add that myself and my wife will be attending - if there's a more official sign-up location, let me know.

Comment

Important Information on Japanese Customs & How to Order & Eat at a Sushi restaurant. Click Here For Video

Comment

All of the arrangements have been confirmed. The event will take place Wednesday, August 1st at the Sushi Factory. I appreciate the suggestions of other venues, but being as we are close to the event date I made the decision to stick with our regular location. However, I will be in Vegas on an extended trip and will try and fit it into my schedule to check out the other proposed venues - using the recon for a possible location change next year.

Information is as follows:

Date: Wednesday, August 1st.
              Time: 7:00PM - ??
              6120 W Tropicana Ave # 811
              Las Vegas, NV 89103
              (702) 876-5665

Currently the reservation is for thirty persons. I know a few of you have replied to this thread, but to make sure we have space for everybody, please send me an email at godminusone [at] godminusone [dot] com if you plan on attending.
              You're either on my side or else you're in the way.

Comment

Five people, including myself, are planning on coming. Hope there's enough seats!

Edit: Mail sent.

Comment

Hope everyone had a good time! This was by far, the best SusiCon yet!
                  "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Working...
                  X