Vendors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendors

Is there anyone that can tell me, Where the list for the Vendors is located ?

Re: Prediction of low DC-15 turn out -- True of False?

Been looking for weeks now and still don't see anything !

Comment

Vendors

Looking for the list of Vendors that is going to be at Def Con. I have been on here looking for weeks. Can someone direct me in the right direction ?

Comment

Re: All contest and event organizers READ THIS

Originally posted by Mars7878 View Post
        Looking for the list of Vendors that is going to be at Def Con. I have been on here looking for weeks. Can someone direct me in the right direction ?
        You know, you have the ability to start a new thread, rather than posting this in threads that have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with vendors. Consider also that you just posted it twice, in two unrelated spots. Jeeze, Louise, they just barely posted the first tentative schedule for talks. Give it a rest.

That said, anyone besides me amused at the fact that the new fancy defcon page renders so hideously in Internet Explorer (but looks just fine, er, at least better, in Firefox et al)?

Comment

Re: Vendors

Please stop spamming unrelated threads. No vendor list is available on line as far as I know. You should contact Chris as he is the Official Vendor Goon, and may be able to supply you with further information. I would suggest that you do so via PM.

Split from unrelated threads and merged into one thread.
          Thorn
          "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

If you have not been to Defcon before, then you may have expectations for vendors to include corporations or big names. The vendor area tends to include people sharing TeeShirts, various DCG groups (or other groups) bringing and selling other items, one or more vendors selling books, sometimes we have a long-time attendee selling electronic equipment.

On the plus side, one of the people on the forums deals with the vendor area and would be the one to answer this question with specifics.

Comment

Well...this is what I know...

DJ Jackalope (@GreenSector)
              GreenSector (the glow in the dark music booth)
              Ghettogeeks.com
              ======================================
              DJ Jackalope
              dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
              ======================================

Comment

There is no online list of vendors, but it isn't a secret or anything. I'll post the list in this thread for you later this evening.
                perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

One thing you can count on is that I will buy at least one GreenSector t-shirt. (usually 2)

Comment

Ok...since I am on travel and my home network appears to have gone down I am going to have to try to do this from memory...but the list is something close to this:

Jinx Hackwear
                    Breakpoint Books
                    EFF
                    The Sound of Knowledge
                    WarDriving World
                    MECO
                    Unix Surplus
                    Irvine Underground
                    Ghetto Geeks
                    Green Sector (with DJ Jackalope)
                    Root Compromise
                    Immunity Inc
                    Culture Junkie
                    Unamerican.com
                    Ninja Networks
                    Chris Knight Laser Etching
                    Joe Grand/E-Teknet
                    LBGFX Custom T-Shirts
                    University of Advancing Technology
                    No Starch Press
                    Cyber Punk University

I think I may be forgetting some so when I get access to my home systems I'll update this appropriately.
                    Last edited by Chris; July 14, 2007, 05:34. Reason: Edited to add all vendors
                    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                      Chris Knight Laser Etching
                      heh.. nice
                      if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

interesting

Comment

Working...
                        X