Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming for the mixer?

Free drink!

Seriously tho, if you know you'll make an appearance for the mixer I'd like to know. I wanna make sure I'm properly equipped with the fundage for the free drinkage. If you're gay (out or not), come on by. Queercon has been pretty successful as a way for GLBT Defcon attendees to make friends and alliances, so it's worth a visit. Worst case, hang out with us Seattleite fags and take off for din-din.

Also, free drink!
    yah

Re: Coming for the mixer?

Originally posted by euro12 View Post
    Free drink!

Seriously tho, if you know you'll make an appearance for the mixer I'd like to know. I wanna make sure I'm properly equipped with the fundage for the free drinkage. If you're gay (out or not), come on by. Queercon has been pretty successful as a way for GLBT Defcon attendees to make friends and alliances, so it's worth a visit. Worst case, hang out with us Seattleite fags and take off for din-din.

Also, free drink!
    Any location for the mixer as of yet? I don't know how many could make a commitment if they don't know where they're going. But I will try to be there... Someone has to show the "left coasters" how real homo's party.
    And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

Free drink!

Also, free drink!
      I'm not gay (hopefully there's no heterosexual discrimination here haha!) but a party's a party and booze is booze! That and the gay community overall are nice people in general
      "They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one's country. But in modern war there is nothing sweet or fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason."

-- Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Exist View Post
        I'm not gay (hopefully there's no heterosexual discrimination here haha!) but a party's a party and booze is booze! That and the gay community overall are nice people in general
        Great... Now we have to deal with hetero's everywhere.
        And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

Still no final word on the space. We've heard that the Club Queercon party has something, but they're still looking for the mixer space. Hopefully we can stay onsite so the goons who want to show up can easily do so.

No one will be turned away who shows up for the mixer, but I still reserve the right to request some kind of proof to at least convince me you're a breeder worth buying a drink for. ;)
          yah

Comment

Just got word from DT! We're in space 114 at 4pm. It looks like we'll have the same space for >> the mixer << and (( club queercon )) and we'll look forward to seeing you there! :)
            My Web site is .

Comment

I'll be at the mixer. My first DefCon (and thus QueerCon).

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBath View Post
                I'll be at the mixer. My first DefCon (and thus QueerCon).
                Gay Defcon Newbie... Fresh meat!

Comment

Oho! The opportunities abound... now I have to decide what to pack that I'm comfortable with airport security waving around.
                  yah

Comment

Dude, you're a Seattleite? WTF? Have we met yet? Cap Hill REPRESENT!!!

Worst case, hang out with us Seattleite fags and take off for din-din.

Also, free drink!
                    the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Oho! The opportunities abound... now I have to decide what to pack that I'm comfortable with airport security waving around.
                      You could cut down on having to deal with that by having as much as possible on your body. The cock rings/testicle cuff can be worn through the security check point. The Dildo/butt plug could be worn through as well. The nipple clamps may set off the metal detectors though. That way you can have all your equipment prepared for when you have to "break in" the n00bs.

Comment

Definitely coming to the mixer and Club Q. Keep us up to date on the space and time issues as they arise.

I'm bringing a couple friends too.

W00t!

Comment

I'll be at the mixer and afterparty... dinner sounds good too... I hope to bring a couple of friends.

=douglas

Comment

Working...
                          X