This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a room

hi, im wud, im 25, from new jersey, i dig the punk rock, and nerdy stuff, and for some reason im really into commas today, but i was just gonna go and be homeless for 3 days, but my girlfriend says i need a place to stay, so if you got room let me know, i will give you money, and/or alcohol,

Re: I need a room

and the best way to contact me is email at jesuswudchrist@gmail.com if you want to stalk me a bit you can do wudfirstindustries.com or myspace.com/wud

Comment

You're covered man
      "They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one's country. But in modern war there is nothing sweet or fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason."

-- Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Hello... My plan is to leave San Diego via car Thursday afternoon to get there before the 10:00 PM cutoff to get a badge early. I need to split the cost of a room for three nights. Thursday should be at the $95 special Defcon rate. Friday and Saturday will be at the Riviera's standard rate of $125 (I believe that rate is correct). That's not too much of an increase seeing as you get to stay at the Hotel the con is at. I'm trying to get plans squared away A.S.A.P. Let me know if you are up for that.

Thanks,

warelock

P.S. See https://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?t=8719 for further details / developments

Comment

Working...
        X