Don't forget to "Switch" your dodge ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget to "Switch" your dodge ball

I see that a lot of people are in town already for the fun, though, only a hand full of people have "switch" to las Vegas in their dodge ball.

Send following Message to check into Vegas:

TO: 36343
    MSG: switch las vegas

I'm having a rage'er at my house right now and only 3 people got the message!
    "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Re: Don't forget to "Switch" your dodge ball

Originally posted by hackajar View Post
    I see that a lot of people are in town already for the fun, though, only a hand full of people have "switch" to las Vegas in their dodge ball.

Send following Message to check into Vegas:

TO: 36343
    MSG: switch las vegas

I'm having a rage'er at my house right now and only 3 people got the message!
    Is that necessary when you can add people from other cities into your dodgeball?

Comment

When you send out an "@" notice, it will only go to people in your "current" city.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder! Now IN las Vegas. It's a little too late in the game this time round but what do you think of a "DEFCON DodgeBall",using dodgeball to send official messages, shout outs and contest info updates? I wanted very badly to get this off the ground but was unfortunately unable to give it the time. I think I am going to try again for next year but anyone want to submit thoughts, ideas, etc?
        "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Originally posted by Nikita View Post
          what do you think of a "DEFCON DodgeBall",using dodgeball to send official messages, shout outs and contest info updates?
          Put me down for "Yes"

Comment

I have no Dodgeball access in my town, but I signed up anyways for DEF CON. Anyone feel free to PM me or find me in IRC if you want my info.
            "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Originally posted by theprez98 View Post
              I have no Dodgeball access in my town, but I signed up anyways for DEF CON. Anyone feel free to PM me or find me in IRC if you want my info.
              As long as your "checked in" in las vegas, you should be fine regardless of your home town

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar View Post
                As long as your "checked in" in las vegas, you should be fine regardless of your home town
                Awesome. I was bored and "switch"ed tonight even though I'm not in til Thursday.
                "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Don't forget all the commands you can send too. Some might be useful for when you are going to bed for the night and don't want to be disturbed, or someone is text bombing.

http://www.dodgeball.com/glossary
                  tommEE pickles

Comment

It was the new "hotness" last year that I didn't feel a need to sign up for. I guess the peer pressure got to me this year heh.. but I'm not checking in until Thursday when I'm really @defcon.
                    Should be funny to see defcon go to the top of the charts again
                    The only constant in the universe is change itself

Comment

Originally posted by dYn4mic View Post
                      It was the new "hotness" last year that I didn't feel a need to sign up for. I guess the peer pressure got to me this year heh.. but I'm not checking in until Thursday when I'm really @defcon.
                      Should be funny to see defcon go to the top of the charts again
                      This would have been a nice implementation if everyone knew months ago about it, and good for next year as a sticky on the forums. If it is going to be used to announce contests and such.

I'll sign up to keep the hottness going and keep defcon up there.
                      Synapses, the spaces between neurons, are the channels through which our most fundamental traits, preferences, and beliefs are encoded. In short, they enable each of us to function as a single, integrated individual
                      -A synaptic self- from moment to moment, from year to year

Comment

It’s cool, and I love the idea, I just don’t want Google knowing that much about me, also the fact that pool2girl is one of the Defcon tags…the name alone makes my stomach churn, and my skin shiver, but who knows if enough people are using it. (dodgeball, not p2g.) I might just change my mind.

- Fatal Grace
                        "There is no such thing as pure good or pure evil, least of all in people." -Zedd

Comment

I just recently signed up for dodgeball and since this is my 1st DC/LV trip, Ive got no friends, waaah, I know, thatll be there for the Con. If there is anyone that would be willing to add me so I know whats goin on, its tec.thor@gmail.com. Im not a lil kis, just turned 30 and would like to enjoy my 1st defcon/lv trip and remember it. Thanks for those that respond.

Comment

Originally posted by sigtom View Post
                            I just recently signed up for dodgeball and since this is my 1st DC/LV trip, Ive got no friends, waaah, I know, thatll be there for the Con. If there is anyone that would be willing to add me so I know whats goin on, its tec.thor@gmail.com. Im not a lil kis, just turned 30 and would like to enjoy my 1st defcon/lv trip and remember it. Thanks for those that respond.
                            I tried to add you...but you arent there...Oh wellz!
                            "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

I went ahead and signed up: http://www.dodgeball.com/user?uid=67383

Comment

Working...
                              X