Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queercon has space, glowsticks

Originally posted by TheCotMan
    One of the Defcon Staff has requested an update to information here.
    Originally posted by neil
    The location should be room 115, and not skybox 205.
    Originally posted by euro12-modified by thecotman
    All right! I have in email from Jeff that the Queercon Mixer will take place in the upstairs bar (211+212), and then Club Queercon is in the corner skybox, 205 (new content:) room 115 !

We feel really lucky to have such great spaces to use, so come by and see them on Friday! We have the rainbow stickers for the Mixer, and glowsticks aplenty for Club Queercon at 10p.

Hooray for homo hackers!
    Here is the original post from euro12 with a strikout of the altered text:
    Originally posted by euro12 original
    All right! I have in email from Jeff that the Queercon Mixer will take place in the upstairs bar (211+212), and then Club Queercon is in the corner skybox, 205!

We feel really lucky to have such great spaces to use, so come by and see them on Friday! We have the rainbow stickers for the Mixer, and glowsticks aplenty for Club Queercon at 10p.

Hooray for homo hackers!
    Last edited by TheCotMan; August 1, 2007, 00:10.
    yah

Re: Queercon has space, glowsticks

Oh BTW, the previous announcement that we were in 114 was premature... it wasn't clear that we needed our own space for the evening event, and actually wanted to be in a common area for the Mixer.
    yah

Comment

Hello,

I am replying to this thread with an update from neil, a Defcon staff member on the location for this.

Originally posted by neil
      The location should be room 115, and not skybox 205. I've notified the poster,and am waiting to hear back.
      I have taken the time to alter the top post here to include the most up-to-date information from neil, and am posting this reply to ensure this thread shows up to all those monitoring it for changes.

Good luck to everyone. I will be emailing euro12's forum-registered email address with this information. If any of you have another way to contact euro12 and know euro12 is not near email of forums leading up to con, you might want to relay the information on location change through an alternate medium.

Comment

Yep, heard from Zac last night. So it's not 205, it's not 114, it's 115!

Tune in tomorrow for the next new Club Queercon location! :P
        yah

Comment

Working...
        X