call for cans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• call for cans

hmm... first post in the DC15 forum? wow, i feel so unworthy, i should post something of greater substance, heh.

in any case, i just wanted to put the word out that we in the Lockpick Village are often on the lookout for empty aluminum cans. crafting home made padlock shims out of cans is always a big hit with people but we're often short on supplies.

if you happen to have any canned beverages at defcon and are on the skybox level, consider dropping your empty off with us. we would ask that you please try to find a water fountain or sink in order to rinse it out first so that we can keep down the mess factor.

thanks to all, see you at the con!

- dev
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Re: call for cans

see ya there :)

Comment

Re: call for cans

This will be my first year coming to defcon and LP village is one of things I'm interested in the most, so if I happen to be sucking on something in a can on my way over I'll make sure not to chuck it in a garbage can.

Comment

Working...
      X