Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clone Badge Run

Hi everyone,

After hearing that badges were going for $200 on eBay, we wanted to see if there was any interest in taking the open schematics for the "full" badge (with wireless and accelerometer), getting together money for a limited run, and donating 100% of the profit per badge to the Hacker Foundation.

In the meantime, eidolon (implemented accelerometer life) is working on his hangover and some neat distributed computing tricks to take advantage of the new parts immediately.

If you have any information or feedback about how we can get this done (including who we can talk to to accomplish this goal) or if you would like to help us with the deposit money to get these badges out as soon as possible, please send me a private message.

~ Tottenkoph
    Our motto:
    "Theyz a gots tin fingus an tin tows stell!"
    - Unka Hadly, Out in the tall sawgrass, July 1919

Re: Clone Badge Run

The merits/intentions of this are notable, but I would strongly recommend hooking up with DT or Joe Grand before pursuing ..
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by converge View Post
      The merits/intentions of this are notable, but I would strongly recommend hooking up with DT or Joe Grand before pursuing ..
      That's actually our next step. We already got together with people from HF as well.

Tottenkoph
      Our motto:
      "Theyz a gots tin fingus an tin tows stell!"
      - Unka Hadly, Out in the tall sawgrass, July 1919

Comment

I'd be up for this, since I was late and missed the badge. :(
        "so many books, so little time"

Comment

Working...
        X