Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost and Found

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lost and Found

    Lost in the Women's bathroom across from Registration on Saturday night:

    Missing Camera:
    Just on the off chance it was found, all I want is the memory chip back. It’s a blue Fuji digital, 4.1 (?) mega pixel, no strap, has picts of DT and me and some of the White ball on it. If you think you have it, PM me on here and I’ll give you the address to send it, no questions asked.


    I'm pretty sure a couple of call girls walked off with it, but I still gotta try.
    ======================================
    DJ Jackalope
    dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

    send in the drop bears!
    ======================================

  • #2
    Re: Lost and Found

    Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
    Lost in the Women's bathroom across from Registration on Saturday night:

    Missing Camera:
    Just on the off chance it was found, all I want is the memory chip back. It’s a blue Fuji digital, 4.1 (?) mega pixel, no strap, has picts of DT and me and some of the White ball on it. If you think you have it, PM me on here and I’ll give you the address to send it, no questions asked.


    I'm pretty sure a couple of call girls walked off with it, but I still gotta try.
    Sorry you lost your camera....maybe the maid at Caesar's took it.
    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Lost and Found

      Originally posted by Chris View Post
      Sorry you lost your camera....maybe the maid at Caesar's took it.
      *snickering* She went and added it to the gear collection.
      She probably also has all the luggage that was stolen out of my car at DC10 from NYNY.

      What you bring to Vegas, Stays in Vegas.
      ======================================
      DJ Jackalope
      dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

      send in the drop bears!
      ======================================

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Lost and Found

        Some one walked off with my plastic tiara on Saturday night. I don't want it back(it's from the .99 store), but I would love to see pictures of people wearing it!
        "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Lost and Found

          Charger for my laptop, pretty sure I left it at the podium at Track 3, I've already bought a replacement, but I wouldn't mind having both...

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Lost and Found

            missing ninja outfit, lent to random person hanging out in skybox early into the night at the ninja party. anyone know who he was?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Lost and Found

              Alright, I wasn't concerned about this before because I thought I could replace it, but today it looks like that won't be happening.

              So, missing a sweet-ass yellow tennis visor, as seen in this photo:
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/11179808@N08/1044613952/

              If you have said visor, or saw said visor on or after Sunday, I would really appreciate a heads up and would, in fact, send you some nice present in exchange for it's safe return.

              Also - if anyone can think of a place where I can replace it, I am totally open to your suggestions. It is dearly missed in my household.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Lost and Found

                Lost: One Jolly Roger. Was up on the tables at the front of Track 2 Friday at 10 and like a dumbass, I never collected it.

                Not sure if lost but ask anyways: One clearish/green UV reactive contact juggling ball. Not sure If it was left at con, in the room or if TSA got sticky fingers (the bag it should have been in got searched)
                Never drink anything larger than your head!





                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Lost and Found

                  Originally posted by renderman View Post
                  Lost: One Jolly Roger. Was up on the tables at the front of Track 2 Friday at 10 and like a dumbass, I never collected it.

                  Not sure if lost but ask anyways: One clearish/green UV reactive contact juggling ball. Not sure If it was left at con, in the room or if TSA got sticky fingers (the bag it should have been in got searched)
                  Not quite 100% sure it was given back and didn't go home with us.

                  Did Grey get it back from LosT?

                  good to see you are starting to feel better!
                  Stypica - The Autonimous Tominus
                  Gullible people only use 10% of their brain...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Lost and Found

                    Originally posted by Stypica View Post
                    Not quite 100% sure it was given back and didn't go home with us.

                    Did Grey get it back from LosT?

                    good to see you are starting to feel better!
                    We're not 100% sure, hence my asking. If you find a stray ball, it's hers.

                    And thank you, it's nice to be feeling better.
                    Never drink anything larger than your head!





                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Lost and Found

                      The Jolly Roger is my fault, I put it on the stage, I should have remembered to take it down. I'll get you another.

                      Glad you're feeling better, too.

                      -mouse
                      One Voter really can make a difference. Ask me how!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Lost and Found

                        Add to the list my speaker badge. Not sure if it was TSA or what, but I can't seem to find it any of my stuff.

                        I really don't need this after all the crap so far, and I have'nt even gone back to work yet
                        Never drink anything larger than your head!





                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Lost and Found

                          Originally posted by renderman View Post
                          Add to the list my speaker badge. Not sure if it was TSA or what, but I can't seem to find it any of my stuff.

                          I really don't need this after all the crap so far, and I have'nt even gone back to work yet
                          that SUCKS

                          Sorry, render

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Lost and Found

                            Lost: 2 Kidneys taken by ladies (I think), noticed they were missing after waking up in bath full of ice.

                            Please send back ASAP.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X