Last of the Toxic BBQ 4 (Defcon 15) T-Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last of the Toxic BBQ 4 (Defcon 15) T-Shirts

Last year the Toxic BBQ shirts went fast. In fact there was a shortage of at least 20 shirts. So this year extra shirts were ordered. However when the police arrived this year and ended the BBQ earlier than anticipated, many shirts were left unsold.

Next year the Toxic BBQ will be required to have a permit for usage of the park. At 400+ people we have outgrown being overlooked by the parks dept and police.

Many thanks to all of you who made cash donations at the BBQ, and those of you who purchased shirts already. If you didn't get a shirt, and would like one, heres your chance.

Large and Extra Large are still available. $20 each, and I will ship them to you at no extra charge. At this point all costs for the shirts and shipping to Defcon have been covered and your purchase will go fully towards next years Toxic BBQ.

Just PM me with your size, and a PayPal address will be sent in reply.

Re: Last of the Toxic BBQ 4 (Defcon 15) T-Shirts

i bought one but lost it by the time i made it back to the riv. pm is on its way

Comment

my money and a TBBQ shirt were never in the same place at the same time.... what's shipping gonna cost me? dont sell mine!
      the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by [Syntax
        ]
        Large and Extra Large are still available. $20 each, and I will ship them to you at no extra charge.
        There's yer answer Kelvin ;-)
        You're either on my side or else you're in the way.

Comment

no reply to PMs. let me know whats up.
          the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Working...
          X