Defcon in europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defcon in europe

Hi, i know i am a new user and all. But i was wondering if there was ever a thought about having a defcon in europe.

I know it seems strange, defcon in us most be perfect. But there are so many hackers in the europe who can't just fly over to the us like that. It coast quite alot.

And as europe is very good for travelling(car/plan/train/ and of course hichhacking ) it would make more people come over.

This is just a thought, but i sure not to be the only one to want this.

Thanks BlackHawk1793

Re: Defcon in europe

Originally posted by blackhawk1793 View Post
    Hi, i know i am a new user and all. But i was wondering if there was ever a thought about having a defcon in europe.

I know it seems strange, defcon in us most be perfect. But there are so many hackers in the europe who can't just fly over to the us like that. It coast quite alot.

And as europe is very good for travelling(car/plan/train/ and of course hichhacking ) it would make more people come over.

This is just a thought, but i sure not to be the only one to want this.

Thanks BlackHawk1793
    Defcon in europe has already been covered:

http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.p...=Defcon+Europe

The Search function is your friend.

However, there are many good Cons in Europe.

For example, CCC just happened:
    http://events.ccc.de/2007/01/24/chao...ion-camp-2007/
    And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

Shit, sorry Defcon isnt more convenient for you. I suppose it makes a lot more sense for all of us to go over there to save you the hassle. You .eu kids crack me up.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Originally posted by noid View Post
        Shit, sorry Defcon isnt more convenient for you. I suppose it makes a lot more sense for all of us to go over there to save you the hassle. You .eu kids crack me up.
        Agreed. Even though I live in Europe, the idea of moving Defcon overseas seems retarded. That's like wanting to move the FN to Egypt because that'd make the travelling cheaper for the people of Africa...

Originally posted by thread-starter
        And as Europe is very good for travelling(car/plan/train/ and of course hichhacking ) it would make more people come over.
        Uh, is the US worse for hitchhiking? And what -exactly- is the difference between going by plane from Europe to the US and the other way around?
        And there are AFAIK no train-tunnels/bridges under/over the Atlantic - yet.

Comment

Hilarious thread. Was gonna post about CCC but someone covered it already.
          "They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one's country. But in modern war there is nothing sweet or fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason."

-- Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Working...
          X