X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spank the Monkey

Sorry, too good not to pass on....

http://www.tekzoned.com/spank/

i didn't think it was that good... i was expecting more than a moving hand. i wanted the monkey to actually.... get spanked!@
    "I'm not a robot like you. I don't like having disks crammed into me... unless they're Oreos, and then only in the mouth."

Comment

Russ had that hand moving over 400mph. He is the master monkey spanker. All those years of practice finally paid off haha.
      perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Move the Monkey

The Monkey does move.... well, I guess it just flies off the screen, doesn't it? hahah But if you spank it over 200 MPH you get some cool disco music from Chris' childhood. hahaha

Comment

Possible record

658mph. There's a trick to getting it that fast, let's see if anyone else figures it out (I'll drop the answer in a day or two if no-one does).

Comment

wow

How long did you have to spank your monkey before you got it going that fast? <smirk>

Comment

hey i know the trick!! this is easy now i got 664

Comment

OMG i got 994!!!, now 1209!!!

Comment

got 1264.

Comment

Working...
                  X