Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendor Information

The vendor FAQ has been posted at www.securitytribe.com/vendor-FAQ.html

There are links to images that show the layout for vendor tables this year.
    You can reserve your table by number.

The link should be up on www.defcon.org soon as well.

Thanks,
    Chris
    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Just wanted to drop a heads up to any potential vendors out there. We are down to 8 tables left in the Secure area. Two of those are possibly spoken for as well.

If you were planning on waiting until the last minute...the last minute is here.

There is still plenty of space left in the Unsecured area.

Check out the Vendor FAQ:
    www.securitytribe.com/vendor-FAQ.html
    for more info.

The diagrams can be found at:
    Secured-- http://www.securitytribe.com/DC-Vendor-Sec.gif

Unsecured-- http://www.securitytribe.com/DC-Vendor-UnSec.gif

You can also access all vendor information from the DefCon site using the links off of:

http://www.defcon.org/dcx-preplan.html

Chris

Comment

Just a quick update. There are only two tables left in the secure area. If you are holding off until the last minute...it was 2 minutes ago.

There is still plenty of room in the unsecured area for folks who want to set tables up there.

Links above are still good except the link to the DC 10 Pre-planning page. It is now:

http://www.defcon.org/dcx-main.html

Comment

DC8 had some decent space. DC9 was too crowded to breathe. I hope DCX finds a happy medium!

Comment

Look for yourself...the diagrams are public. We moved things around quite a bit this year to try to put more walking/breathing space in the vendor area. The Unsecured area should help out quite a bit with that.

Comment

Do you have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
              Do you have a link?
              Aren't these listed 4 to 5 posts before?

Comment

Yup, found it myself right after you posted the reply. Looks about the same as last year, but time will tell.

I just hope the t-shirt sellers get the longer shirts this year!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                  I just hope the t-shirt sellers get the longer shirts this year!
                  My DC t-shirt collection is huge :) Though it doesn't feel the same after putting all the t-shirt on jinx where anyone can buy one at any time :) Anyway I haven't seen too many new shirts that tickle my fancy.. last year I think I only bought 10 or so... usually I get a lot more, but I don't have any of the same shirts. Also I set aside my non-black dc-themed shirts in storage because my closests could no longer hold any more shirts.. :) of course that is pretty much all what I wear year round :) DC, ThinkGeek, and Hot Topic shirts. Hell I even have a DC beanie or two, shoulder pack, coffee mugs, ... gotta love the swag... :) I think the only long sleeved shirts I have are the cDc shirts

Comment

Giveaways

I was wondering about giveaways... I can not attend DEF CON but I would love to supply with you with some stuff to give away... can I still do this?

Comment

Re: Giveaways

Originally posted by lasermods
                      I can not attend DEF CON but I would love to supply with you with some stuff to give away... can I still do this?
                      Hell yeah...we love free stuff!!:D

Send russ and I an email with contact info and one of us will get back to you about sending the stuff out:

chris@defcon.org
                      russ@defcon.org

Comment

Working...
                      X