Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other techy fun ideas...

Just randomly...
    what if we all did bluetooth / wireless headphones for the party instead of a massive soundsystem.... that way we would never have to worry about downstairs civilians at the Riv. *grin*
    ======================================
    DJ Jackalope
    dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Re: Other techy fun ideas...

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
    Just randomly...
    what if we all did bluetooth / wireless headphones for the party instead of a massive soundsystem.... that way we would never have to worry about downstairs civilians at the Riv. *grin*
    haha... great idea until someone owns them in the middle of a song and inserts their own material at volume level 11.

just imagine moving and grooving and having this blast through your ears... "one night in Bangkok and the-- SUCK COCK! BUTTSECKS! WINDOWS VISTA!"
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
      haha... great idea until someone owns them in the middle of a song and inserts their own material at volume level 11.

just imagine moving and grooving and having this blast through your ears... "one night in Bangkok and the-- SUCK COCK! BUTTSECKS! WINDOWS VISTA!"
      Why do I get the feeling that you were looking in my direction when you thought that one up?
      Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Originally posted by renderman View Post
        Why do I get the feeling that you were looking in my direction when you thought that one up?
        bob's totally pwned on the dancefloor.
        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
        - Trent Reznor

Comment

Ah, The American from Chess; the Eighties live! Actually, aside from the part about Windows Vista, the rest sounds exactly like a night in Bangkok.

Or so I've heard...
          Thorn
          "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

Bangkok ... Did someone say Bangkok .. Wonderful city, or at least what i can remember of it. In 1971 it was a fantastic place to visit! Then again so was Sattahip, Puket, and Pattya Beach.
            DaKahuna

Comment

you guys make me laugh. I wanted to see what this idea was going to degrade to when I posted it! keep going! I do know that these parties have actually taken off in europe, etc. But ha.... i really doubt reality would fly at a hacker con, even tho its a fun idea.

*thinks of nick D and josh wright's bluetooth insertion infomercial*
              DJ Jackalope
              dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                Actually, aside from the part about Windows Vista, the rest sounds exactly like a night in Bangkok.
                what are you talking about? vista fits perfectly when you think about how it analy rapes you
                Soulidium (So-li-de-um) The place within us that contains the mystical spirit and soul of our creative artistry. A place where the fabric of our lives and experiences are transformed into their artistic equivalents; A housing for the very voice of our souls...

Comment

And this would be bad why? It would certainly make it very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by P33V3 View Post
                    And this would be bad why? It would certainly make it very interesting.
                    I vote for such an "own-the-vox" style contest :-)

I'll be presenting a brief talk on music steganography this year, bonus points to a person who pulls the password out of my mix ;-)

Comment

Working...
                    X