Let it be known!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let it be known!

Deviant Ollam has now been brought up to the Board of Directors at TOOOL US Division. Along with Omikron, and I.

Look forward to seeing some interesting developments from our camp, and to new additions during the Village this year at Defcon and other conferences.

-E.

Re: Let it be known!

Originally posted by EricM View Post
    Deviant Ollam has now been brought up to the Board of Directors at TOOOL US Division. Along with Omikron, and I.

Look forward to seeing some interesting developments from our camp, and to new additions during the Village this year at Defcon and other conferences.

-E.
    Hey, congratulations to all three of you!
    Thorn
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

Grats to Deviant! Though I believe Omni and Eric were already on the board grats to you guys too!!
      .: Grifter :.

Comment

Congrats Deviant! I caught your talk at Shmoo this year plus did the gringo challenge (which was a blast btw). I'm sure the promotion is well deserved.

Sugardaddy

Comment

Not really a correction but a point, Omikron and I were already on the Board of Directors, Deviant is being brought up to the same position.

Sorry for the confusion.

-E.

Comment

*YAY!* Throws party. Everything you guys do rocks and educates all of us mortals as to how physical security works and I am thankful for that!
            ======================================
            DJ Jackalope
            dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
            ======================================

Comment

Oh... hush with all this fuss, you folk. Life goes on and the world keeps turning. I certainly don't need all this hoo-ha made over me.

Move along, nothing to see here.
              "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
              - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
                Oh... hush with all this fuss, you folk. Life goes on and the world keeps turning. I certainly don't need all this hoo-ha made over me.

Move along, nothing to see here.
                You're supposed to celebrate with fanfare and a Houdini-style escape from certain death!
                "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Congrats, man :) Seems like a good fit all around. Looking forward to what you all put together.

Comment

I for one welcome our new deviating overlords...
                    jur1st, esq.

Comment

Working...
                    X