Return of The NYMPHS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of The NYMPHS!

So many people were horrified at the quality of contestants last year that it would be just wrong if The NYMPHS did not win, er, play this year.

So we shall.

When do we need to inform the organizers what size leather jackets we shall need?

Re: Return of The NYMPHS!

Originally posted by ßobÇat View Post
    When do we need to inform the organizers what size leather jackets we shall need?
    All jacket requests should be accompanied by large amounts of alcohol, and may be sent to...

Comment

Although the intrepid ring leader of OMG ponies and Deus Sex Machina has left this life the remaining members may reform into the Drunken Monkey Rat Bastards to share the stage with you.

Comment

Although the intrepid ring leader of OMG ponies and Deus Sex Machina has left this life the remaining members may reform into the Drunken Monkey Rat Bastards to share the stage with you.
        Are you guys going to make shirts? I bet he would like that.

Also, I heard rumor of some sort of memorial might take place. Something quirky and with an attitude, like Geoff. Any idea guys?

Comment

Originally posted by CinematicGold View Post
          Are you guys going to make shirts? I bet he would like that.

Also, I heard rumor of some sort of memorial might take place. Something quirky and with an attitude, like Geoff. Any idea guys?
          We'll see on the shirts. We may just go and have Warp Core breaches or something.

Comment

I just sent an email message to the email addresses of the user in this thread that expressed interest in Hacker Jeopardy at Defcon 16 to let them know the signup thread is active. No other reminders will be sent by me to the above people.

Comment

Working...
            X