Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteering

To whom it may concern,

I was on the 1st place scavenger hunt team last year, and the 2nd place team at defcon 14, I was wondering who I would have to speak to in order to help work the scavenger hunt table?
    You don't "Win" Scavenger Hunt, you survive Scavenger Hunt.

Re: Volunteering

Originally posted by yamamushi View Post
    To whom it may concern,

I was on the 1st place scavenger hunt team last year, and the 2nd place team at defcon 14, I was wondering who I would have to speak to in order to help work the scavenger hunt table?
    We now have "Forum Leaders/Organizer" included for many Contest/Event forums. (You can see this list when viewing all threads in a contest/event forum, if you look to the lower right corner in the list of threads.)

For the Scavenger hunt, the three name associated with Leader/Organizer on the forums for the Scavenger hunt include:
    Tacitus, pinguino, Siviak

These would be the people that could answer your question.

Good luck!

Comment

Hey man, good to see people still have an interest even though I have been a bit busy of late. There WILL be a ScavHunt this year.. it IS going to blow the hell out of any other hunt in the past and there will be many MANY prizes to be had.

As far as help, I am pretty sure that we have all the hatches buttoned, but if there are any openings I will always consider previous players first.

Thanks,
      Siviak
      If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Is there another site like last year, where we can submit ideas for this years hunt?
        You don't "Win" Scavenger Hunt, you survive Scavenger Hunt.

Comment

Working...
        X