This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art Contest Announcement - Call for Art

Whip out your favorite medium and get to creating, because the official DEFCON 16 Art Contest is now underway! This year’s contest is a bit different from previous years, and will run now to June 15, 2008.

You can find all the info here

Re: Art Contest Announcement - Call for Art

Where are the submissions to see? Over on the pics server?
    PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Tangent View Post
      Where are the submissions to see? Over on the pics server?
      Yessir, the first submissions are in and they can be viewed at the DEFCON 16 Artwork Contest Public Gallery on pics.defcon.org.

Comment

I know it says June 15th, but is this thing still going?
        ======================================
        DJ Jackalope
        dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
        ======================================

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
          awe, damnit. i wasn't aware of that deadline when i posted here. heh, maybe things are still running... either way, i'd still like to see what our collective talents can produce, even if it's just unofficial.
          "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
          - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
            Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
            awe, damnit. i wasn't aware of that deadline when i posted here. heh, maybe things are still running... either way, i'd still like to see what our collective talents can produce, even if it's just unofficial.
            I'll tell you what, I'm going to open up the voting on monday, so if you or anyone else wants to submit between now and sunday at 5pm PST, I'm ok with it. I'll also make an RSS entry to this effect, so everyone knows it's still open.

The prizes will only apply to one person though, so a group entering will have to decide how they want to divvy up the booty...

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
            X