• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bogan
    replied
    Re: Race to Zero and Dan Kaminsky on CBC Radio

Originally posted by theprez98 View Post
    That's what I was wondering.
    Unfortunately by the time I got round to that email the show had already been run. Dan represented us well though :)

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied

Yes this was the true intentions of my comment, not anything against Dan, sorry for confusion.

Leave a comment:

• theprez98
    replied

Originally posted by Dark Tangent View Post
    Wonder if the radio show called the organizers for comment?
    That's what I was wondering.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Tangent
    replied

Originally posted by hackajar View Post
    One might wonder aloud why Dan K. is talking about Race to Zero on CBC, considering he is not running the contest.
    Dan likes DEF CON and gets called to comment on things. Dan = FoDC. Wonder if the radio show called the organizers for comment?

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied

One might wonder aloud why Dan K. is talking about Race to Zero on CBC, considering he is not running the contest.

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied

Originally posted by CBCSearchEngine View Post
    You might be interested to hear that Search Engine, a Canadian public radio program that looks at the internet and its influence on daily life, is taking a look at the Race to Zero this week. We're talking to hacker and security expert extraordinaire Dan Kaminsky about the race: exploring why hackers are excited about it, and whether big business has anything to worry about. You can either check us out online at www.cbc.ca/searchengine or download the podcast by going to www.cbc.ca/podcasting and clicking on Search Engine. Thought you guys might want to give it a listen. Thanks!
    This is not a rule violation. This user got permission for this "ad" offline. It is on-topic, and a good example of an exception for promotion.
    http://www.cbc.ca/searchengine/blog/...cs_1.html#more

Leave a comment:

• CBCSearchEngine
    started a topic Race to Zero and Dan Kaminsky on CBC Radio

Race to Zero and Dan Kaminsky on CBC Radio

You might be interested to hear that Search Engine, a Canadian public radio program that looks at the internet and its influence on daily life, is taking a look at the Race to Zero this week. We're talking to hacker and security expert extraordinaire Dan Kaminsky about the race: exploring why hackers are excited about it, and whether big business has anything to worry about. You can either check us out online at www.cbc.ca/searchengine or download the podcast by going to www.cbc.ca/podcasting and clicking on Search Engine. Thought you guys might want to give it a listen. Thanks!
Working...
X