Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documentary Screening

Hey!

The documentary Hackers Are People Too is FINALLY in audio post production (yay!) and I want to figure out what I need to do to make sure I can screen it at this year's defcon! I don't have DT's contact info and am not really sure who I need to contact about it. Any ideas/suggestions?

Keep an eye out for a new teaser trailer in the next few weeks! :-D *I* am excited to see this actually coming to a close. By premiering it at DefCon, it will have taken me a full year to realize this project, which I think is pretty damn good lol. I can't wait to have you guys see it! :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Ashley

Re: Documentary Screening

Originally posted by CinematicGold View Post
    Hey!

The documentary Hackers Are People Too is FINALLY in audio post production (yay!) and I want to figure out what I need to do to make sure I can screen it at this year's defcon! I don't have DT's contact info and am not really sure who I need to contact about it. Any ideas/suggestions?

Keep an eye out for a new teaser trailer in the next few weeks! :-D *I* am excited to see this actually coming to a close. By premiering it at DefCon, it will have taken me a full year to realize this project, which I think is pretty damn good lol. I can't wait to have you guys see it! :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Ashley
    Congrats!

Contact information (email) is a little buried, but on the main site:
    https://www.defcon.org/html/links/dtangent.html

He did express interest in this previously, and there has been no indication that has changed.

Though it is presently buried, here is (email) contact information for DT.

He does check the forums when he is not busy. If you try email, and don't get a response within a week, in email or here, send me a PM to remind me, and I can try. (Patience is your friend.)

Maybe there will be another, "Night at the Movies with DT." :-)

Comment

Hey Cot, I think I first met you at one of those nights at the movies...Primer wasn't it?

LosT

Comment

Originally posted by LosT View Post
        Hey Cot, I think I first met you at one of those nights at the movies...Primer wasn't it?

LosT
        Primer, now there's an interesting movie.
        "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Just drop me a note here, or at dtangent@defcon.org.

I'll reserve a space Friday night for you to show it!
          PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

Comment

Originally posted by LosT View Post

LosT
            I think we did meet at the showing of Primer, but is that where we first met, or was it the forum meet?

Originally posted by theprez98 View Post
            Primer, now there's an interesting movie.
            When I first saw it, I didn't think it was really good, but when I watched it again later, I found I liked it more.

Originally posted by Dark Tangent View Post
            Just drop me a note here, or at dtangent@defcon.org.

I'll reserve a space Friday night for you to show it!
            Look at that quick response! That's better than Federal Express.

Comment

Oh man. I am so excited! :) Nervous and excited! lol

Maybe I could have the hacker jeopardy room for the hour before HJ? The Doc runs at 43 mins right now and the final edit wont run longer than 45 mins. :)

Eek!

Comment

Working...
              X