registration difficulties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• registration difficulties

After signing up, I received the registration email. The link to follow in the registration email gave a validation error:
    Validation Error

This web address will not properly validate a user. If you followed the link we sent and still received this page, please email Kenshoto and let us know you are having problems.
    All emails to the listed address bounce back.

Anyone else having trouble registering? Or know of an alternate means of contacting the CTF organizers/Kenshoto (I have sent a PM on the forums...)?

(I've considered the possibility that this is some sort of challenge, but calculated that as very remote.)
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Re: registration difficulties

After two days of trouble I tried registering a new username and it worked. <shrugs>

Comment

Originally posted by theprez98 View Post
      After two days of trouble I tried registering a new username and it worked. <shrugs>
      Yep, I passed on your message and they fixed whatever daemons were unhappy.
      PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Tangent View Post
        Yep, I passed on your message and they fixed whatever daemons were unhappy.
        As always, you rock!

Comment

There appear to be more issues with registration. The server is down, no longer accepting connections at all. According to their announcement, there should be about 24 hours left in the registration period.

Did they close it early?

Comment

Works for me..
            PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Tangent View Post
              Works for me..
              works for me too... but I had problems most of yesterday...

Comment

Working...
              X