Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Contest Data

Hi all,

If you're running a contest or event at Defcon and have not heard from me or filled out this form, please get this done so I can get you into the planning process. You can mail your response to me at russ(at)defcon(dot)org.

Thanks all! It's going to be a great con this year!

-Russ
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello Everyone,

Welcome to Defcon 2008! This is year 16 for this conference and we’re still going strong. A big part of that is due to every one of you that help run contests and events. This year is no different. I’ve already heard from a number of you, but let’s consider this the first official request for data. 

FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS RFD MAY RESULT IN YOU LOSING YOUR PREFERRED PLACE OR TABLE COUNT. PLEASE DON’T WAIT TOO LONG!

Thanks to you all! -Russ, Pyr0 and the rest of the contest & event crew.

And here we go with the Request for Data:

1) Contest Name:
    2) Contest Description:
    3) Contest Website:
    4) Do you have a contest logo? If so, please attach it.
    5) Contest POC(s):
    6) POC(s) email address(es):
    7) POC contact cell #:
    8) Days and Hours of operation:
    9) Do you need power?:
    10) How many tables are you requesting?:
    11) How many chairs?:
    12) Do you need WIRED access to Defcon networks?:
    a. How many drops?
    b. Copper or fiber? (NOTE: Fiber may not be available):
    13) Are you planning on having your own wireless network:
    a. If so, Provide your hardware address and AP brand:
    14) Will someone be available for closing ceremonies?:
    a. Who?
    15) What are your space requirements? (i.e. by a door, near a wall, in a corner, etc):
    16) Will someone be manning your contest table the entire time the contest area is open?:
    17) Can you/Will you use the stage and microphone in the contest area to make announcements?:
    18) What are your expected number of participants?:

OTHER: (Please put any other pertinent information here, such as a need for trash cans, small farm animals, etc):
Working...
X