Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DJ/Live Band CD vendor table in the vendor area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ/Live Band CD vendor table in the vendor area?

I keep proposing this every year and don't ever get much of a response. I've kind of always wanted to do a collective table at the vendor area to sell all of the DC musician's wares. Ideally we'd all have our shifts to work and trade off so we could enjoy con, pool money together to buy the table, etc.

I don't know...ideas anyone?
    ======================================
    DJ Jackalope
    dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Re: DJ/Live Band CD vendor table in the vendor area?

and as always we will have a vendor area setup for those acts who wish to sell their swag at the ball its self .

Lope that includes you .
    the only question in life is , Why?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
      I keep proposing this every year and don't ever get much of a response. I've kind of always wanted to do a collective table at the vendor area to sell all of the DC musician's wares. Ideally we'd all have our shifts to work and trade off so we could enjoy con, pool money together to buy the table, etc.

I'm willing to take a shift, sounds fair :-)

Comment

Originally posted by rustcycle View Post
        I'm willing to take a shift, sounds fair :-)
        I would definitely be interested in this. My band, Inkarnit just released our latest album last weekend. http://www.myspace.com/inkarnit -- worse comes to worse -- I will be bringing CD's with me as people have expressed interest. If you're interested, shoot me a PM so I can plan accordingly.
        You're either on my side or else you're in the way.

Comment

Welpers.... since time passed again, I have a table back in the vendor room, shared with the awesome Green Sector crew. I do not know if Roamer has any more spaces in the vendor area.

Sorry, GM1 !

Any other takers out there? Do your own thing?
          DJ Jackalope
          dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Comment

if we can get a hold of zziks or someone about the ball then
            I know that we (the brothers grimm) would be down for sharing a table with someone.

Comment

we always try to have a table at the ball for all performers to hock their wares.. If you want to participate in having your stuff set up at a table during the ball, email me and I'll start getting things going. I'll see about getting someone to man the table all night so you guys don't have to be stuck all night either.

blackandwhitedjs@gmail.com that works too.

Comment

Welpers.... since time passed again, I have a table back in the vendor room, shared with the awesome Green Sector crew. I do not know if Roamer has any more spaces in the vendor area.

Sorry, GM1 !

Any other takers out there? Do your own thing?
                The Vendor Area is, indeed, sold out again.
                perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

well we love having you with us, so i'm glad things worked out! :)

i would be interested in helping out with a small vendor setup inside
                  the b&w ball for music only though too. maybe we could get a few
                  people involved and try it out friday?

take a long walk backward....into the now.

Comment

Ok, I got someone, actually a couple people, to man a table during the balls for the djs.. so you guys don't have to sit behind a table and can enjoy yourselves too. If any of the djs on here want their stuff on the table please please please PM me so i can figure out how big of a table or how many we will need to get. As well as lighting.. I'm assuming Jackalope and Shadowvex are in for sure

ok for those of you sitting there saying to yourself "who the hell is this bitch and why is she up in our bizniss".. this is Mindy, Zziks wife... the one with the baby last year..usually mans the door and/or the vendor table in years past.... I'm trying to do as much as I can this year to help Zziks since he has to take care of the whole shebang this year. you can PM me here or email me at decembermoon23@gmail.com..

Comment

Working...
                    X