Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBBQ DC-Program Writeup ...erm.. Contest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBBQ DC-Program Writeup ...erm.. Contest?

Every year the Defcon organization ninjas have been kind enough to include blurbs about the BBQ. Prior versions I've submitted simply state the BBQ is cool and that it will happen rain or shine.

What do you want to say about the BBQ? To my understanding this blurb will be wanted within the next week or two or it simply won't make the program in time for printing .. so state your case!
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Re: TBBQ DC-Program Writeup ...erm.. Contest?

Originally posted by converge View Post
    Every year the Defcon organization ninjas have been kind enough to include blurbs about the BBQ. Prior versions I've submitted simply state the BBQ is cool and that it will happen rain or shine.

What do you want to say about the BBQ? To my understanding this blurb will be wanted within the next week or two or it simply won't make the program in time for printing .. so state your case!
    Toxic BBQ, if you can taste it before you smell it, you know you're getting something highly toxic from all the toxins from the gas and other chemically processed flammable items that makes burgers colored! Yum!

I think I don't get it... ;[

Comment

Working...
    X