DEFCON 16 Artwork Contest Extended!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEFCON 16 Artwork Contest Extended!

Due to late blooming interest in the contest, all entries for the DEFCON 16 Artwork Contest will be accepted up until 5pm PST on Sunday June 22, 2008. You can find the rules here.

Voting for the People's Choice category will commence Monday June 23, 2008 and will run for one week on pics.defcon.org. A link to the voting gallery and instructions will follow at that time. You will need a DEFCON Pics account to vote, so if you don't have one, sign up now!

Good luck all!
    Last edited by neil; June 19, 2008, 12:10. Reason: typo

Re: DEFCON 16 Artwork Contest Extended!

To get a pics account, signup on the forums. The credentials you use on your forum account are the same for your pics account.

Comment

Re: DEFCON 16 Artwork Contest Extended!

Originally posted by neil View Post
      Due to late blooming interest in the contest, all entries for the DEFCON 16 Artwork Contest will be accepted up until 5pm PST on Sunday June 22, 2008. You can find the rules here.

Voting for the People's Choice category will commence Monday June 23, 2008 and will run for one week on pics.defcon.org. A link to the voting gallery and instructions will follow at that time. You will need a DEFCON Pics account to vote, so if you don't have one, sign up now!

Good luck all!
      I was thinking of doing a goon poster, it's been nagging at me for awhile now. However, I have submitted 6 so far and I'm not intentionally trying to pad the submissions. IF for some freak chance I do win one of the spots, I've decided to donate my store credit to the goons. because they don't always get their swag and some extra bonuses might be a nice gesture to them.
      "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Working...
      X