Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leetskills Talent Contest

Hi all,

My name is Matt and I'm co-ordinating the First Annual Leetskills Talent Competition. My hope is for this to become an annual event.

The site, and registration, is now active at www.leetskills.net.

Official announcements will be posted by myself (DotNM). You can also contact me if you have any questions.

REGISTRATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, JULY 25

After the deadline, I will contact you using the email you provided to give you information on how to submit any media (music, video, etc.)

PLEASE NOTE: We are still pending final approval from Defcon organizers, but hope to receive the approval soon.

Matt / "DotNM"
    Last edited by DotNM; July 3, 2008, 20:19.

Re: Leetskills Talent Contest

Not official yet? :(

How about juggling?

Think the Riv would smile on juggling fire/knives?

LosT

Comment

Originally posted by LosT View Post
      Not official yet? :(
      It's not official yet because we're not in the main contest area. They've asked me to post that note because they're finishing up working on space/location issues.

How about juggling?

As per the rules on the Leetskills website, juggling is allowed, but fire/knives are not perimtted (it actually violates two rules, 1 banning knives, swords, and the like and 1 banning pyrotechnics, fireworks, fire and similar):
      Originally posted by Rules and Regulations
      Your act can not include: Baton twirlers (juggling is permitted) or similar acts using other items (knives, swords, etc.), Acts involving firearms, Acts involving pyrotechnics, fireworks, fire or other special effects, Any act which may be reasonably expected to cause or inflict damage to the event premises or any individual(s) within, Any acts which may contradict the local laws of the City of Las Vegas, the County of Clark, the State of Nevada, the United States of America, Any act which, in our sole discretion, is deemed unacceptable for public presentation
      Last edited by DotNM; July 4, 2008, 03:05. Reason: Clarification

Comment

LosT
        Who cares about the Riv smiling.... all's i know is that I would....
        ======================================
        DJ Jackalope
        dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
        ======================================

Comment

Working...
        X