10 Days Remaining For Registrations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Days Remaining For Registrations!

We currently have a very dismal number of registrations.

If you are at all interested, please fill out the quick form at http://www.leetskills.net/ so that we know about it.

It'd be a shame to have to cancel this new event because all those who said they wanted to participate didn't follow through and register, but unfortunately, that's starting to look like a real possibility. What happened to those who were saying they would want to do something?

Note that registering doesn't automatically guarantee you a place in the talent show, but at this rate, it pretty much does, unless we get a surge of submissions.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Re: 10 Days Remaining For Registrations!

Originally posted by DotNM View Post
    We currently have a very dismal number of registrations.

If you are at all interested, please fill out the quick form at http://www.leetskills.net/ so that we know about it.

It'd be a shame to have to cancel this new event because all those who said they wanted to participate didn't follow through and register, but unfortunately, that's starting to look like a real possibility. What happened to those who were saying they would want to do something?

Note that registering doesn't automatically guarantee you a place in the talent show, but at this rate, it pretty much does, unless we get a surge of submissions.

Please contact me if you have any questions.
    Maybe you should reserve several "wildcard" slots for people that want to try after the arrive at Defcon.

Comment

Re: 10 Days Remaining For Registrations!

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
      Maybe you should reserve several "wildcard" slots for people that want to try after the arrive at Defcon.
      Hi Cot,

It seems that is what we will do for this one at least. The intention with having interested people sign up was to gauge interest and assist with scheduling in case there were more people wanting to participate than we have space/time for.

So, to reiterate, you may be able to sign up on-site at Defcon (more details on when/where will follow). On-site signups will be subject to availability. Priority will be given to those who pre-register. Pre-registration on the website just helps us with the scheduling and organization of the event and is very much appreciated.

I will also extend/remove the deadlines. If you have been accepted for live performance at Defcon, I will contact you via the email address to provide you with additional information as well as a performance information package.

Comment

Working...
      X