The Krisz Klink Relief Fund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Krisz Klink Relief Fund

Hey everyone, I'm sure you know who Krisz Klink is, and if not... you haven't been in the Defcon or the LA industrial scene very long. Anyhow, he's been DJ'ing black and white for some time now, and was an industrial DJ pioneer, being 1/2 of Kontrol Faktory here in LA in the 90's.

Anyhow, he's run into some hard times lately. He's set to DJ on Saturday at the white ball but he's ASS BROKE. He's not getting paid for taking Friday / Monday off to make it to the con and we DESPERATELY need Kris donations for his lost pay.

If you can donate *anything* to the bring Krisz Klink to Defcon fund, paypal whatever you can to (kristydolphin at gmail dot com)

That's my girlfriend's paypal, I''m perma-banned from Paypal. Don't ask....

If you're afraid of this being BS, my alter-ego is DJ Spekulum, I'll be DJ'ing the Black Ball, I dj'd 2 years ago, and pretty much everyone in 23.org can vouch for my authenticity. I've been attending defcon since DC4, when most of you were either infants or too afraid to attent the madness that is defcon.

Email me at (jtx at visc dot us) if you have any other questions about the validity of this.

Again, any amount will help! Thanks

Re: The Krisz Klink Relief Fund

Sounds good! We'll also have a mobile tip jar at the mobile club which will be parked at some point in the contest area.

This defcon's going to rock!
    --- The fuck? Have you ever BEEN to Defcon?

Comment

Originally posted by kallahar View Post
      Sounds good! We'll also have a mobile tip jar at the mobile club which will be parked at some point in the contest area.

This defcon's going to rock!
      I like his stuff, and will help out too.
      PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

Comment

I'm down with helping - even if I have to strap Krisz to the top of my car, I'll get him out to Vegas! Lemme know what the current situation is asap as we are all pretty damn busy !
        take a long walk backward....into the now.

Comment

he can have a spot on the dj vendor table inside the ball too.. the more tip jars the merrier i say.. we should have one set up for each of the djs LOL

Comment

Greetingz,

I want to take a moment to thank every1 that helped me in time of need to enable me to experience another Defcon. I seem to remember some peeples that * COUGH * said that they would help however I understand that they are busy :)

btw: I would post my setlist but I was too damn drunk to remember WTF I played.

Comment

Working...
            X