CVORG Prize Giveaways @ HHV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CVORG Prize Giveaways @ HHV

To encourage interest and attract attention to the Hardware Hacking Village, CVORG will be holding small mini-contests throughout the weekend and awarding prizes. Join us in the Hardware Hacking Village and win one of many prizes! These mini-contests will range in complexity from simple Q&A, to schematic decoding even to proposing ideas for future projects! The prizes will include several FPGA starter kits from Xilinx and Digilent. Times to win these prizes will be posted with the HHV schedule along with flyers passed out at DefCon.

Oh...and I almost forgot...if you visit our setup in the HHV you can have a chance to win a free, brand new

Tektronix Oscilloscope

That's right! We have a Tektronix Oscilloscope that will go home with one lucky DefCon attendee who visits the Hardware Hacking Village. Contest and rules will be announced closer to DefCon. Any questions feel free to ask!
    afterburn

Re: CVORG Prize Giveaways @ HHV

Originally posted by afterburn188 View Post
    To encourage interest and attract attention to the Hardware Hacking Village, CVORG will be holding small mini-contests throughout the weekend and awarding prizes. Join us in the Hardware Hacking Village and win one of many prizes! These mini-contests will range in complexity from simple Q&A, to schematic decoding even to proposing ideas for future projects! The prizes will include several FPGA starter kits from Xilinx and Digilent. Times to win these prizes will be posted with the HHV schedule along with flyers passed out at DefCon.

Oh...and I almost forgot...if you visit our setup in the HHV you can have a chance to win a free, brand new

Tektronix Oscilloscope

That's right! We have a Tektronix Oscilloscope that will go home with one lucky DefCon attendee who visits the Hardware Hacking Village. Contest and rules will be announced closer to DefCon. Any questions feel free to ask!

Will people working in the HHV also be eligible to win?

Comment

Originally posted by sugardaddy View Post
      Will people working in the HHV also be eligible to win?
      If you're working the HHV, then I hope you come visit our portion of the setup...that's what I believe I said makes you eligible
      afterburn

Comment

For those of you not aware, Russ and I are *very* glad to have the CVORG guys showing up to help with this first year of the HHV. Please show your support by giving them your thanks for all the time they have put in already. They have some great prizes, and you guys would be crazy to not try for them!

LosT

Comment

Originally posted by LosT View Post
          For those of you not aware, Russ and I are *very* glad to have the CVORG guys showing up to help with this first year of the HHV. Please show your support by giving them your thanks for all the time they have put in already. They have some great prizes, and you guys would be crazy to not try for them!

LosT
          Thank you LoST! Our thanks go out to Russ, Lost, and A for making this all possible. Hopefully we're all going to have a blast at this thing and make it something that will continue for years to come.

For more about the prizes and such please visit:
          http://www.cvorg.ece.udel.edu/defcon-16/
          to get a leg up on some of the competition!
          afterburn

Comment

Working...
          X