Clear All

• FREE BOOZE - I bought too much

Here are the current contents of my fridge:
    4 bottles Widmer Hefeweizen
    2 bottles Hornsby's Hard Cider Amber Draft
    1 unopened, sealed Jose Cuervo Especial 750ml
    8 bottles Corona Extra
    9 bottles Guiness Draught

I'd like to hold onto SOME of it, but most can go.

That's 23 bottles of beer and an entire fucking thing of tequila. All you have to do is send me an instant message on AIM (If you want free booze, you need to pay the price) at <redacted post-con>, meet me somewhere at the Riviera, and walk to the Hilton Grand Vacations Club - just a short walk away (or you can buy me a deuce pass for the day and we'll go up the whole 1 block) and get the stuff.

All of this MUST GO. It's all cold and ready for drinking.
    Last edited by Wing; August 19, 2008, 16:50.

Re: FREE BOOZE - I bought too much

Oh man....

So Deviant and I had two of those huge bottles of booze (the ones that look like 1/2 gal) containers...Deviant tried to give it away as prizes, but that failed...so we had poolcon to look forward to, only it's not the boozahol freeforall like the AP Sunday night pool parties were.... *sigh*

I miss that shit.

btw, you need to severely change your title to: Free Booze- I failed to drink enough.
    ======================================
    DJ Jackalope
    dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
      btw, you need to severely change your title to: Free Booze- I failed to drink enough.
      This is true.

In the end, we left the Guiness as a gift to the Hilton Grand Vacations Club housekeeping staff (they took very good care of us), along with $20 worth of steaks.

We stuck the Widmer in the guy who was leaving early's carryon luggage (airport security detected it and gave him the full probing)

The rest came with us to San Diego. Remarkably it stayed cool despite the fact that we somehow managed to take a full 12 hours to get to LA (we took the VERY SCENIC route). We destroyed the tequila (We replaced Beer Pong with Tequila Pong...) the first night.

We handed out the Corona (and limes!) on Mission Beach (one to every hideous fat white person we could find).

The whereabouts of the Hard Cider are unknown - it may have been consumed on Tequila Pong night, or it may have been left in the Angeles Mountains because it was stowed in the picnic cooler and the picnic blanket somehow didn't make it back. If anyone is hiking near CA Route 2's west end from the final barricade where the road is closed and finds a big blue blanket with "A+J DC16 OR BUST" written on it in black marker and some, er, stains... That's mine. I'd like it back.

Comment

I saw this post and was immediately thinking, "What's wrong with you? Con hasn't even (officially) started yet!"
        DJ Jackalope
        dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
          I saw this post and was immediately thinking, "What's wrong with you? Con hasn't even (officially) started yet!"
          The con it was posted for ended about 2 years ago, though. (2008)

Comment

This seriously got my hopes up for a minute. (More reason to lock old posts.)

Comment

Sadly, I was thinking 'thats it?..23 beers and some tequilla? and you bought too much?'...Then I noticed it was also several years old. Then I had some soda. Now I'm going to get caught up on my favorite TV shows..

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

I think I'll close all the drunken banter from last year and earlier, including this one.

If sober people have a hard time looking at post dates, then drunk people will too, only louder MUCH MUCH LOUDER!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
                  I think I'll close all the drunken banter from last year and earlier, including this one.

If sober people have a hard time looking at post dates, then drunk people will too, only louder MUCH MUCH LOUDER!
                  And angrier. Don't forget angrier.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Working...
                  X