X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaker Problems

Well, here's my 2 cents....

<rant>
    We always have some speaker problems. A few never show up or show up at the wrong times. That's why we have backups.

We're trying to fix (at least partially) the problem of not paying the best speakers. That's one of the reasons we've raised the price of admission. We'll see how it works out this year

Handling all those speaker slots has typically been the job of Agent X to regulate and try to get people where they need to be, when they need to be there. It's just too big for one person now. AX is good, but he should probably pick someone to "help" him out.

</rant>

Comment

Re: con attitude

Originally posted by astcell
      Leave the walkway lights in tact and try not to look like a crowd of locusts passed through.

Or maybe I'm missing something, and when no one is looking I will kick a walkway light. Maybe I'll be filled with a feeling of completeness that was not available through any other wordly act.
      I know I've mentioned this before, but for those that missed it... credit must be given to the location and sturdiness of those lights. I remember coming out of my room, half blinded by the sun, and thinking, "Who on earth would be so destructive as to kick over all these lights?" I was jarred back to reality by the ground rapidly approaching my face. I had veered slightly off the path, tripped over a light, and in my fall, knocked it over. While I'm sure some people may have done it intentionally, I wanted to speak up in defense of those that didn't!
      the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

broken lights and safety

I think less lights would be broken if they were easier to see. They need to be well lit. Yup, the lights should be well lit. Maybe install more lights!

Comment

Working...
          X