Team Signup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Signup

If you are planning to participate, please send me a PM with your team name, and members. You can get all the details on the website, which is being updated frequently with more information, sponsors ect..

Once your team submission has been approved (meets requirements of 3 people)
    I will list the teams on the website.

Current Team Signups

So far 5 teams are registered, teams that do not meet the 2 person minimum can combine at our booth.

Team 1 being lead by Valkyrie of DC214 (unnamed team members)
    Team 2 being lead by Galt of DC208 (unnamed team members)
    Team 3 being lead by BenBoosted (unnamed team members)
    Team 4 "TurboTurtles" lead by Codefodder (Members: codefodder, CaptainMarty, Sippy) - Complete Team
    Team 5 being lead by GeoCoder (unnamed team members)
    Team 6 "TRUE" lead by structure (Members: structure, matlock, jurgen) - Complete Team
    Last edited by [Syntax]; July 26, 2009, 09:14.

Comment

Re: Team Signup

I would like to sign up a team, but I cannot locate your Username in order to send you a PM. Please advise.
      Thanks, GeoCoder.

Originally posted by [Syntax] View Post
      If you are planning to participate, please send me a PM with your team name, and members. You can get all the details on the website, which is being updated frequently with more information, sponsors ect..

Once your team submission has been approved (meets requirements of 3 people)
      I will list the teams on the website.
      GEOcoder

Comment

Originally posted by GeoCoder View Post
        I would like to sign up a team, but I cannot locate your Username in order to send you a PM. Please advise.
        Thanks, GeoCoder.
        https://forum.defcon.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=2542
        Aut disce aut discede

Comment

Ahahaha- Rogan, that was elite- ;)

I'll hold other comments...

LosT

Comment

The contest is coming along nicely.. we have some nice prizes lined up.. check the sponsors page on the contest site to get an idea whats in store for the winners.

There will be a limit on the number of teams that can compete.
            Teams of 1 can join each other at the booth if they do not find additional people.

Comment

I'd like to participate, but I'm wary of the time commitment (second Defcon, not ready to skip everything else lol). How much time should people expect to devote to this?

M.
              Secretary

Comment

It really depends on how quickly your able to solve the puzzles and find the caches. They will be scattered on the strip as far south as the MGM, so you will be required to travel up and down the strip several times.

At this time I'm unsure if the contest will be completed entirely. Its hard to gauge how much effort some teams may put into winning. Some caches will be pretty hard to find. In which case the team that makes it the furthest first, will be the winning team.

This is really a game where if one team fails to solve a puzzle or locate a cache, another team can take the lead pretty quickly.

Comment

Thanks.

I might just stop by the booth and see if anyone wants to play just to play.

M.
                  Secretary

Comment

Working...
                  X