Celebrity Volunteers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Volunteers

Hey - if any of you bright stars of the DEFCON world want to volunteer to be part of the 10,000¢ Hacker Pyramid - drop a note to either me or Nikita and we'll be happy to abuse your generosity in as many ways as possible.

If you're not a celebrity but play one in your own imagination, feel free to apply - you might be lucky!

And lastly - if you've got an idea for someone who would rock the stage... throw that info in here too.

Re: Celebrity Volunteers

And lastly - if you've got an idea for someone who would rock the stage... throw that info in here too.
    I nominate the prestigious, intelligent, talented and always entertaining, Thorn.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Comment

Yes, Thorn would be great.

I would also nominate Russ~

Comment

LosT
        Kingpin
        Dark Tangent
        Major Malfunction
        Dan Kaminsky
        perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
          LosT
          Kingpin
          Dark Tangent
          Major Malfunction
          Dan Kaminsky
          Don't forget:
          Chris
          oh yeah and Chris
          “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

Deviant Ollam as MC?

I sent in a volunteer PM for me, too... what did i just do?
            ======================================
            DJ Jackalope
            dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
            ======================================

Comment

I'm no defcon celebrity, I'm just a dork with a soldering iron...

1o57

Comment

Originally posted by LosT View Post
                I'm no defcon celebrity, I'm just a dork with a soldering iron...

1o57
                In DEFCON land that makes you a celebrity dummy. It's like bizzarro world.

Comment

OK I just wanted to let you all know we have more celebrities than I know what to do with.
                  Those who have nodded at willingness to participate include popular folk such as The Dark Tangent Himself, Dan Kaminsky, Mudge, Christopher Hoff, Bruce Potter, Joe Grand, Shawn Moyer, Jennifer Granick, FX, Delchi, LosT, Jericho and Lyger. There will be a riot scheduled to start promptly after we begin. :-)

( At this point I think we should make it an all celebrity game of Pyramid, multiple teams, a few as judges, and torment them as much as possible. Not up to me though. )
                  "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

will there be beer involved?

chris... may i get an amen?

Comment

Originally posted by humperdink View Post
                      will there be beer involved?

chris... may i get an amen?
                      If there is beer involved there is NO bigger celebrity than the mighty humperdink!

Once you make DT stop buying beer for Hacker Jeopardy you have entered a league of your own. An awesome, drunken league.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                        If there is beer involved there is NO bigger celebrity than the mighty humperdink!

Once you make DT stop buying beer for Hacker Jeopardy you have entered a league of your own. An awesome, drunken league.
                        No, no beer involved and we have too many volunteers at the moment. :-) This will be fun though!
                        "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Working...
                        X