Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coors: Project Cold (They totally stole the idea!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coors: Project Cold (They totally stole the idea!)

Sue em', Deviant. :)

http://www.coorslight.com/projectcold/

May give people some ideas though?
    The dude abides.

Re: Coors: Project Cold (They totally stole the idea!)

that site is based in flash (which, as a side note, means that the web authors should have a mule kick them in the genitals until their penises are a purple bloody mess... then they should be thrown ass-first on to a riled porcupine on meth) but i asked someone to check it out for me and their general report stated that the whole Beer Cooling via Technology idea is what coors is pioneering. While i object to Coors on blatantly political grounds (they support anti-choice and anti-liberty causes with TONS of PAC money) i do appreciate their dedication to consumer innovation.

the BCCC contest will never accept corporate sponsorship (two major companies have emailed me in the past asking if they can either set up a side kiosk or supply equipment/ice/etc with advertising) but i love the industry pushing for properly-chilled brew at one's fingertips.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

No matter how awesome they can make it, it's still COORS.

Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
        that site is based in flash (which, as a side note, means that the web authors should have a mule kick them in the genitals until their penises are a purple bloody mess... then they should be thrown ass-first on to a riled porcupine on meth)
        Not much better than CTF quals with a Java scoreboard and only one login per team.
        "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Working...
        X