Public Endorsement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Endorsement

With all of the hub-bub about CTF, I thought I'd take a moment to publicly say:

The OrangeCounty guys kicks all kinds of ass, and you should all give them props and respect for the kick ass job they do every year.

These guys are a class act, and everyone I talk to has a blast playing in their competition. It's OPEN CTF, the way Defcon should be (the wild west)-

Just my opinion.

LosT

Re: Public Endorsement

Originally posted by LosT View Post
    With all of the hub-bub about CTF, I thought I'd take a moment to publicly say:

The OrangeCounty guys kicks all kinds of ass, and you should all give them props and respect for the kick ass job they do every year.

These guys are a class act, and everyone I talk to has a blast playing in their competition. It's OPEN CTF, the way Defcon should be (the wild west)-

Just my opinion.

LosT

I 100% agree. Although not with the same font. Open CTF is the way CTF should be.
    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Much respect to DC949 and there entire crew of crazy mofo's for running a killer game every year. I love it and will be there again this year. You guys rock!

OCTF is like BRAWNDO! Its like a dinoaur riding a rocket. Yeah... that's it... only without the ass aftertaste. :P

XS
      Last edited by madnos; July 6, 2009, 10:35.
      XS

Comment

Gaah, I just had a Jaeger + Brawndo + massive sleep deprivation flashback. Nevar evar evar again.
        "Raise a toast to ... I think he might have been our only decent ."

Comment

Put me down as "Yes"
          "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Working...
          X