The Summit Returns..EFF Fundraiser..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Summit Returns..EFF Fundraiser..

There are plans to bring the Summit back this year with the same goal of raising awareness of the EFF, their goals and accomplishments. You will have the opportunity to speak to the best of breed at Defcon - "one on one" in a casual environment, and help raise money for the EFF.

In addition to the normal Summit activities, there will be a special fundraiser for the Make a Wish foundation in Vegas 2.0's name.

Vegas 2.0 will plan on returning next year to host The Summit, and will be honored guests this year.

Stay tuned for more information, and if you are interested in volunteering, please contact me. Below are a few of the key areas we are still organizing.

- DJ
    - People to help with the door.
    - more speakers..

-D
    +++ Dallas +++

Re: The Summit Returns..EFF Fundraiser..

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    There are plans to bring the Summit back this year with the same goal of raising awareness of the EFF, their goals and accomplishments. You will have the opportunity to speak to the best of breed at Defcon - "one on one" in a casual environment, and help raise money for the EFF.

In addition to the normal Summit activities, there will be a special fundraiser for the Make a Wish foundation in Vegas 2.0's name.

Vegas 2.0 will plan on returning next year to host The Summit, and will be honored guests this year.

Stay tuned for more information, and if you are interested in volunteering, please contact me. Below are a few of the key areas we are still organizing.

- DJ
    - People to help with the door.
    - more speakers..

-D
    Forum Opened. Redirect from old thread location setup and will expire in 1 week. New thread location will remain here.

Do you have a website for this? Wiki? Twitter URL? If you have any of these, please let me know, and I can update the description of this forum.

Forum Descripton updated to state it is a fund raiser for EFF and Make a Wish Foundation. If this is incorrect, please make a suggestion for a change.

Good luck!

Comment

We have DJ's CONFIRMED. AUCTION ITEMS CONFIRMED. SPEAKERS COMING SHORTLY.

Dont miss this years THE SUMMIT to benefit the EFF.
      +++ Dallas +++

Comment

Now with more capital letters than other leading fundraisers

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

:P

I cant help it so EXCITED

Originally posted by noid View Post
          Now with more capital letters than other leading fundraisers
          +++ Dallas +++

Comment

Hey guys---sounds like a great option for Thursday night with a awesome cause. Can you provide a little more details? It's open to everyone with a badge, $15 (and a student id) right?

Kicks off at 8:30 in the Riv?

I don't mean to sound like a complete idiot but we'd like to attend---so do we just take the main elevator to the top floor?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X