Summit auction items needed..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit auction items needed..

If any would like to donate Auction items for the SUMMIT, Please contact me. Money raised at the SUMMIT funds donations to the EFF which has always been at the for-front of our rights. Just last year the EFF was stepping in to ensure Speakers had a right to present their talks at Defcon.
    +++ Dallas +++

Re: Summit auction items needed..

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    If any would like to donate Auction items for the SUMMIT, Please contact me. Money raised at the SUMMIT funds donations to the EFF which has always been at the for-front of our rights. Just last year the EFF was stepping in to ensure Speakers had a right to present their talks at Defcon.
    I would most definitely be interested in donating 3 signed and numbered prints of my cut up poetry collage Paradox. You can view it here http://paradox.rambisyouth.com

The picture has many themes but there are definite messages related to sharing and the open source model. If you are interested please let me know where to ship them and I will get them to you asap. I love the EFF and I would be happy to help them raise money.

Comment

Re: THE Summit auction items needed..

AWESOME!! Thank you!

Originally posted by upisdown View Post
      I would most definitely be interested in donating 3 signed and numbered prints of my cut up poetry collage Paradox. You can view it here http://paradox.rambisyouth.com

The picture has many themes but there are definite messages related to sharing and the open source model. If you are interested please let me know where to ship them and I will get them to you asap. I love the EFF and I would be happy to help them raise money.
      +++ Dallas +++

Comment

Is this tax deductible (as in charitable donation)? I don't recall. I'd probably like to donate some interesting items, but prefer email to other forms of communication. I'd like to discuss whether or not particular items will sell at this auction, since I only want to haul things one way.

If you send email to coffeewars at gmail, I'll see it.

Comment

Im Looking forward to it :)

Originally posted by shrdlu View Post
          Is this tax deductible (as in charitable donation)? I don't recall. I'd probably like to donate some interesting items, but prefer email to other forms of communication. I'd like to discuss whether or not particular items will sell at this auction, since I only want to haul things one way.

If you send email to coffeewars at gmail, I'll see it.
          +++ Dallas +++

Comment

What is the cover to the EFF party again, and I think I found a stash of the original C4I.org shirts while cleaning up my home office, it has the whole NAVCIRT advisory on the back for BO2K and makes for good reading in strip clubs, (so I'm told!)
            Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

Im Looking forward to it :)
              Dallas, I need the answer to the question I asked about taxes. The forum folks were kind enough to forward an email for me, and answering that would be helpful. Thanks in advance and all that.

Yes, I do need more coffee.

Comment

Working...
              X