Chance of cheesy 80s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chance of cheesy 80s

I cannot wait to go to some of the many events being presented at the con. I just wish there was a chance of having some retro 80's type super self-indulgent cheesy-even music being played as I am not a huge fan of all the techno stuff. It is not easy being a hacker and somewhat a "hippie" at the same time..

Re: Chance of cheesy 80s

Originally posted by Exobscurum View Post
    I just wish there was a chance of having some retro 80's type super self-indulgent cheesy-even music being played as I am not a huge fan of all the techno stuff.
    I will probably play more mainstream including rock and new mixes of old synth at the EFF party, starting at 22:00 on Thursday, and between 20:00 and 21:00 at the White Ball (Saturday).
    http://soundcloud.com/sigtrap

//Sigtrap

Comment

Yeah whatever happened to the event folks were planning last year.

Comment

Was thrown into the fray at the last sec this year. If I end up planning next year, totally down to take some requests for event-types/themes. etc.
        | | |

Comment

It's been a while since I heard Mel Torme.

Comment

Hind-sight being 20/20, some 70s/80s would have been PERFECT in the vintage computing room! We had the PDP-11 gear, 2600s, Commodore PETs...maybe if we have some of that 8-bit computing again we can consider some slots for retro tracks?

~DJ SailorGloom
            Agents of Empire DJs

Comment

Working...
            X