Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

speaking of how....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    hahaha
    any artists reading this one? that would make a good funny ass shirt... "performed all dc events in 3 minutes"
    -encieno
    www.mirage.org
    encieno@aim

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by encieno
      And bring your iPaq with wireless 802.11b to search for any open ports and IP addresses!
      I have tought of it but I badly see myself with my laptop in there... I would have to get a Wireless Device for my Palm... Hey anyone heard of a War chopping Software for palm?
      /* NO COMMENT */

      Comment


      • #48
        Never heard of it, gonna write some?

        The pic of all the events in 3 minutes would make a grwat poster, probably too much for a shirt. Be sure to dress for the b&w ball when you get on the helicopter, and bring sewer maps with you, and you'll be set!

        Comment


        • #49
          woop.

          well my plans are set the fuck up now. i finally reserved the room at mgm the other day, i almost put it off to long.. i'll be definitely down there 29th- 1st now. anyone that was also involved in this thread and wants another way of communication i've setup another mailing list majordomo@mirage.org 'subscribe dcx' you know the deal. hopefully i'll end up meeting alot of you pre-con week out there to party with and drink some b33r...
          if anyones out there the week ahead and needs a place to crash to i've got a suite at mgm that has plenty of room...


          anyhoe. time for sl33p



          -dave
          -encieno
          www.mirage.org
          encieno@aim

          Comment


          • #50
            This is going to be some con. We have majordomo lists, precon meets, this board is running full blast, the IRC channel gets busy... go Con!

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by astcell
              This is going to be some con. We have majordomo lists, precon meets, this board is running full blast, the IRC channel gets busy... go Con!

              dcx should be pretty damn sweet. i'm trying to make up for some lost fun time last year.
              -encieno
              www.mirage.org
              encieno@aim

              Comment


              • #52
                I lost lots of fun time because I had the idea that I got the hotel too to sleep. Since I don't care if I sleep this year, I won't expect to.

                Any other legal events going on within the hotel grounds that may not be in the Program brochure?

                Comment


                • #53
                  This should be mildly entertaining :)

                  Encieno - Im up for the canyon thing

                  I have a rental car too btw, so i can help transport people around
                  Livin it up in the digital metropolis known as Tokyo.
                  Tokyo's 2600 web page: www.tokyo2600.com

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Dented-Halo
                    This should be mildly entertaining :)

                    Encieno - Im up for the canyon thing

                    I have a rental car too btw, so i can help transport people around

                    that's cool. i'm trying to get some more details going on that shit still before we get there. i emailed you earlier, check that shiet out...
                    -encieno
                    www.mirage.org
                    encieno@aim

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      I am flying in, have no rental and had planned to make taxi drivers rich, but heck a ride's a ride.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I have found out that Grand Canyon Tour in helicopter are aloth, I mean aloth cheaper when you take them in the Grand Canyon directly instead of starting of Vegas( wonder why :D ). Depending of tour and of compagny, those tour start at about 110$(for 30minutes)... if this is making some of you change your mind contact me and we could manage to go there together! I am planning of hitting Grand Canyon on 29 or 30 July...
                        /* NO COMMENT */

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by dataworm
                          I have found out that Grand Canyon Tour in helicopter are aloth, I mean aloth cheaper when you take them in the Grand Canyon directly instead of starting of Vegas( wonder why :D ). Depending of tour and of compagny, those tour start at about 110$(for 30minutes)... if this is making some of you change your mind contact me and we could manage to go there together! I am planning of hitting Grand Canyon on 29 or 30 July...
                          hmm. i think i'll just drink anheuser busch products instead. haha.
                          nah but, grand canyon sounds elite, the tours are like ... ugh, 14 hours i've read? thats a long waste of a day =]
                          -encieno
                          www.mirage.org
                          encieno@aim

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            The con is too short as it is! I hope to find some Anchor Steam brew there. The coffee wars will wake me up.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by encieno


                              hmm. i think i'll just drink anheuser busch products instead. haha.
                              nah but, grand canyon sounds elite, the tours are like ... ugh, 14 hours i've read? thats a long waste of a day =]
                              Yup that why taking helicopter from Las Vegas is nice... 2.5hours to 4.5hours tours... but it's about 100$/hours... Ok if you do the math.... Blackhat + Defcon + Air plane + Drink + food + hotel + HElicopter trip to Grand Canyon it my be scary ... but remove the Grand Canyon trip and it's still scary... Bah what is 400$ in a life time? you'll only do it once!:p
                              /* NO COMMENT */

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by dataworm


                                Yup that why taking helicopter from Las Vegas is nice... 2.5hours to 4.5hours tours... but it's about 100$/hours... Ok if you do the math.... Blackhat + Defcon + Air plane + Drink + food + hotel + HElicopter trip to Grand Canyon it my be scary ... but remove the Grand Canyon trip and it's still scary... Bah what is 400$ in a life time? you'll only do it once!:p
                                haha. true there. thats like, once i was at the store buying some beer, i was deciding over bud light which was $18.xx for a 20 pack, or, a 30 pack of bud dry which was 12.99. i was asking my friend "which one man" , than this old guy comes up "ahh, dont buy that cheap shit, buy the good shit. you only live once" haha, ever since that time, i never look twice at the cheap shiet, if i die tomorrow, i'd be pissed as fuck if my last beer was a nasty ass cheap fucker. other than that. how much are the heli rides? 4.5 hours in it? 4 hour helicopter ride? haha. i'm confused. i actually havent even looked into the elite copter's. i think already for dcx, i've only spent about $600 and im not even there yet, haha. reserving rooms, plane ticket. shite. it's going to cost another 5-600 once i get out there for the rooms, but atleast half of that will be split up for the most part =]
                                -encieno
                                www.mirage.org
                                encieno@aim

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X