Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eminem: nobody listens to techno, so lets go -DEFCON do you listen to techno?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eminem: nobody listens to techno, so lets go -DEFCON do you listen to techno?

Just wondering how many of you enjoy the electronica,
    the techno,
    the jungle,
    the d&b,
    the trance,
    the house,
    the hardcore,
    the ambient,
    the goa,
    the psy,
    the breakbeats,
    the 2-step,

just wonderin, thinking maybe ill bring my turntables/records spin for some people around the pool.

Re: eminem: nobody listens to techno, so lets go -DEFCON do you listen to techno?

Originally posted by orbital
    Just wondering how many of you enjoy the electronica,
    the techno,
    the jungle,
    the d&b,
    the trance,
    the house,
    the hardcore,
    the ambient,
    the goa,
    the psy,
    the breakbeats,
    the 2-step,

just wonderin, thinking maybe ill bring my turntables/records spin for some people around the pool.
    I love electronica, && I love Eminem. :p
    Word of advice, don't get too close to the pool..

Here is a thread about this that froggy started about pool-spinning:
    http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366

Comment

Okay it seems I didnt notice this fancy button called the search button. ill try and use that before i post anymore stuff.

:)
      Blackwave to save the day once again.

Comment

Blackwave to save the day once again.
        :) we get paid to be nice to newbies.. jk
        http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7

under:
        New User Protection

When it comes to questions from those who are new to the forums, please answer them with kindness and gently refer them to the FAQ and the search function without being rude about it.

Comment

haha atleast someone's looking out for us forum newbs.

Comment

electronic music... mmm.... that's my shit.

Comment

Errrr

Are you allowed to say "kindness" or "gently" in anything associated with DefCon? I think that's a scene felony.

Originally posted by blackwave

under:
              New User Protection

When it comes to questions from those who are new to the forums, please answer them with kindness and gently refer them to the FAQ and the search function without being rude about it.

Comment

Re: Errrr

Originally posted by russ
                I think that's a scene felony.
                Perhaps we are attempting to draw in more people... and when they get there it is too late to turn back.. ?

Comment

Speaking of DefCon kindness, and, as an attempt to draw this conversation off topic.

Does anyone know where you can get the zip ties with the metal cores like the riot cops use? I think that the ability to restrain someone may come in handy at some point, perhaps at DC (though I would really like the goons to handle that sort of thing).

I have handcuffs, but thieves don't trust banks for a reason.
                  R.J.
                  "All the subtlety of a chainsaw,
                  with none of the social graces."

Comment

I agree with you totally, RJ... eminen is quite the wiseass. After much unecessary thought and contemplation, I think the techno part was a slam towards Moby; I could be wrong though
                    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by R.J.

Does anyone know where you can get the zip ties with the metal cores like the riot cops use?
                      Note sure about the reinforced cores but here is something similar.
                      Nik Flex Cuff
                      extraordinary strength-in excess of 300 pounds.

or
                      Monadnock Double-Cuff

Comment

Originally posted by c0nv3r9
                        I think the techno part was a slam towards Moby; I could be wrong though
                        I saw the MTV making the video of Without Me, and yes it is a direct slam towards Moby, he even mentions his name..

A tisk-it a task-it, I'll go tit for tat with anybody who's talking this shit that shit.
                        Chris Kirkpatrick you can get your ass kicked
                        worse than them little Limp Bizkit bastards, and Moby
                        you can get stomped by Obie, you 36 year old bald headed fag blow me
                        You don't know me, you're too old let go its over, nobody listens to techno

Though usualy Eminem only attacks people that have talked about him in a bad light.

Click here for more:
                        Eminem Explains His Disses Of Moby & Chris Kirkpatrick In 'Without Me'
                        http://www.cdnow.com/allstararticle/...from=sr-117124

On why he attacks Moby in the song and video, Em sarcastically told TRL that he liked Moby, but feels bad that no one else does. The Moby attack is an obvious retaliation to the techno king's comments following the 2001 GRAMMY® Awards when he said the rapper was "very clever, but he's also a misogynist, a homophobe, a racist, and an anti-Semite" (allstar, Feb. 22, 2001).

The video depicts Kirkpatrick, Moby (practicing yoga), and Eminem as Osama bin Laden, along with an appearance from producer Dr. Dre.

Comment

Sweet ass. cat that with the list of stuff I'm taking to DefCon. (If I can get my hands on it.)
                          R.J.
                          "All the subtlety of a chainsaw,
                          with none of the social graces."

Comment

Wow you guys were really serious when you said it stays on topic for about 10 messages, then goes amuck.

But anyways, theres really that much trouble that youd need to bring yourself a pair of draw cuffs?

jeeesh

Comment

But anyways, theres really that much trouble that youd need to bring yourself a pair of draw cuffs?
                              Don't be afraid... All we are just saying: don't be surprised...

Comment

Working...
                              X