PreCon fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PreCon fun

Well I know that this was somewhat talked about in an earlier post but the Wed, and Thurs before the con I know at least a few people will already be in town, since I live here I was wondering if everyone wants to get together to go eat or do somthin out on the strip.
    There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Afraid I'll be on a flight in about 9:30pm Thursday, but if youre up to a midnight snack anywhere, I'm in.

I have already planned to not sleep more than absolutely necessary to survive, which ought to be 4 hours. I met a guy at DC8 who stayed awake the entire time...a feat to match!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
      ...I met a guy at DC8 who stayed awake the entire time...a feat to match!
      Was his name lei? (From Orange County)

Comment

Re: PreCon fun

Originally posted by L0nd0
        Well I know that this was somewhat talked about in an earlier post but the Wed, and Thurs before the con I know at least a few people will already be in town, since I live here I was wondering if everyone wants to get together to go eat or do somthin out on the strip.
        I'll be in Monday- Sunday, been tryin to plan on meeting some people up for some beer and food, i'm up for anything.
        -encieno
        www.mirage.org
        encieno@aim

Comment

well im outta work on wed at 8:30am so im free after that, like wed night we could all go cruse around and do stuff. We could meet at a hotel or somthing.
          There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by L0nd0
            well im outta work on wed at 8:30am so im free after that, like wed night we could all go cruse around and do stuff. We could meet at a hotel or somthing.
            that's cool, i'll be staying at the mgm grand during the week, till thursday, on what, the north of south side of the strip? my directions are fucked out there. there's a few other people to so far that i beleive are meeting up through out the week to party/DRINK/whatever.. i'll definitely be down for anything out there, especially if it involves alcohol.
            -encieno
            www.mirage.org
            encieno@aim

Comment

mmmm beer.......aughhhhhhhh

yeah just lemmie know.

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

The giy who stayed awake... well I do not remember his name, but he had a table and burned CDs, kept a chart of how long he has been awake, was parked near the pay phone bank in the hall near the NOC. I missed him last year.

Comment

I say we all go to Li'l Darlings and get some lap dances..

I recommend Lady and Raven
                  very hot
                  very soft
                  smell real pretty

mmmmmmmmm...
                  boobies...

not to mention their l33t pole skills
                  just fluff it

Comment

hey can i come do something with u i think i will be comin in early i forgot. i never been there but i just want to walk around and see stuff and sence u live there maybe u and i could get toghter and walk around and stuff, i think i would get kind of scared to walk around out there alone i mean damn i am only 17, and never been to a big city before. let me know.

Comment

sure thing Fused.
                      Me n l0nd0 will take you out on the town.
                      Maybe corrupt you a little
                      just fluff it

Comment

gettin a hold of

anyway i can get a hold of u on the net with any messangers.

Comment

use email
                          just fluff it

Comment

k my email is criticalmass24@hotmail.com so if u wanna drop me a line.

Comment

if you have irc, jus jump on an efnet server and go to #dc-forums
                              there's a few ppl in there right now
                              try irc.prison.net
                              just fluff it

Comment

Working...
                              X