Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Additional Custom Avatar Badges

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Additional Custom Avatar Badges

    Well just came back from Kinko's 24 hours (lucky for me), it is 2am :) and I printed and laminated my additional custom avatar badge to add on the DCX badge for easier identification :) Grifter suggested we put our avatars on 3x5 cards, and thought that would be pretty cool, so after fiddling with photoshop here they are(drum roll)... I have a laser printed one that I will use for the day, and a bluish one (that matches my hair) for the night scene :)

    Anyone make theirs yet? :)

    See attached...
    Attached Files

  • #2
    good idea, ill have to find a way to print up my old forum siggy and let u guys know

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Additional Custom Avatar Badges

      Originally posted by blackwave
      Well just came back from Kinko's 24 hours (lucky for me), it is 2am :) and I printed and laminated my additional custom avatar badge to add on the DCX badge for easier identification :) Grifter suggested we put our avatars on 3x5 cards, and thought that would be pretty cool, so after fiddling with photoshop here they are(drum roll)... I have a laser printed one that I will use for the day, and a bluish one (that matches my hair) for the night scene :)

      Anyone make theirs yet? :)

      See attached...
      YOU HAVE BLUE HAIR!?!!!!!!

      i LOVE blue hair. I dyed my hair blue a few years ago, it RULED. Anyways, since my avatar just changed (i have this thing about lables and barcodes and i'm very.. yeah, odd, i don't know...) so i'll probably have something attached to the badge with a barcode of sorts on it. i haven't decided yet.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Re: Additional Custom Avatar Badges

        Originally posted by jenara
        YOU HAVE BLUE HAIR!?!!!!!! i LOVE blue hair. I dyed my hair blue a few years ago, it RULED. Anyways, since my avatar just changed (i have this thing about lables and barcodes and i'm very.. yeah, odd, i don't know...) so i'll probably have something attached to the badge with a barcode of sorts on it. i haven't decided yet.
        I love it too... and so do a lot of people that go to the con, and why I am trying to spread propaganda that this year everyone who is in style will be wearing purple, not blue.. even those who don't want to be in style should be wearing purple... that way I feel unique.. and not like everyone else... <mad face> ... ;)

        Last year I wore a (sic) slipknot jumpsuit from their, the bright Orange one.. and it has a huge white barcode on the back.. :)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Re: Additional Custom Avatar Badges

          Originally posted by jenara
          I dyed my hair blue a few years ago, it RULED

          word

          dude if you do it again.. like have courtney do it 'cause when your sister did it, you were smurf like and it was more like a greenish odd not blue colour that was blah for a long time

          although your current auburnish colour is quite nice I think


          -toodles


          ps i hate you right now..
          it's like a hot dog, only not.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Re: Re: Additional Custom Avatar Badges

            Originally posted by bikinigurl



            word

            dude if you do it again.. like have courtney do it 'cause when your sister did it, you were smurf like and it was more like a greenish odd not blue colour that was blah for a long time

            although your current auburnish colour is quite nice I think


            -toodles

            ps i hate you right now..
            *dies laughing*

            dude, consider it revenge, you're the one that got me posting to the board to begin with..

            anyways, i probably won't go blue again at least not while i'm at this job... i want to move up in the company (you know, if mci doesn't go bankrupt) and yeah, blue hair is not professional.

            it was blue for a good long while, which was good and nice and yayness.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Re: Re: Re: Additional Custom Avatar Badges

              Originally posted by jenara


              *dies laughing*

              dude, consider it revenge, you're the one that got me posting to the board to begin with..
              yea well.. you still suck : รพ



              yeah, blue hair is not professional.


              word

              yea i know eh, i like totally want like a lip ring or like an eye brow piercing but it's too visual, and would be a factor in not getting a professional job..


              anyways


              -toodles
              it's like a hot dog, only not.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Additional Custom Avatar Badges

                Originally posted by blackwave
                Well just came back from Kinko's 24 hours (lucky for me), it is 2am :) and I printed and laminated my additional custom avatar badge to add on the DCX badge for easier identification :) Grifter suggested we put our avatars on 3x5 cards, and thought that would be pretty cool, so after fiddling with photoshop here they are(drum roll)... I have a laser printed one that I will use for the day, and a bluish one (that matches my hair) for the night scene :)

                Anyone make theirs yet? :)

                See attached...
                What was the dimensions you used? 3x5?
                "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
                - Neural's Godfather moment

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Re: Additional Custom Avatar Badges

                  Originally posted by Neural
                  What was the dimensions you used? 3x5?
                  Originally I bought both 3x5 and 4x6 and tried them out to see how they looked.. the 4x6 looked like I should have a big clock next to it... so i went with the smaller one :) 3x5 :)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Re: Re: Re: Additional Custom Avatar Badges

                    Originally posted by jenara
                    blue hair is not professional.
                    Depends where you work and what you do.. some jobs may actually want ppl with colored hair.. ;)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      My simple badge.

                      Ok. I finished mine. It doesn't look very fancy but oh well.
                      Attached Files
                      "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
                      - Neural's Godfather moment

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Additional Custom Avatar Badges

                        Originally posted by blackwave


                        Depends where you work and what you do.. some jobs may actually want ppl with colored hair.. ;)
                        very true, if i worked at a place like hot topic or some punk skater sales store that would be one thing. but i work vicariously at mci in a semi professional atmosphere. so yeah. no blue hair for me.

                        *le sigh*

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: My simple badge.

                          Originally posted by Neural
                          Ok. I finished mine. It doesn't look very fancy but oh well.

                          mmmm pretty...
                          it's like a hot dog, only not.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Additional Custom Avatar Badges

                            Originally posted by jenara
                            very true, if i worked at a place like hot topic or some punk skater sales store that would be one thing
                            lol, that isn't what i meant.. but alrighty then. :)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I found a picture of Blackwave...
                              Attached Files
                              "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
                              - Neural's Godfather moment

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X