I'm psyched.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm psyched.

OK. Yet another pointless thread. I just wanted to share my joy in knowing that I finally booked my airline ticket. Man am I psyched. I should be arriving in Vegas about 1:30 PM on Thursday and will be leaving 10:30 AM on Tuesday. Plenty of time to meet-greet and con it up.

Damn I wish I was there instead of here.

Since when did I become a senior member, too? Based on post count perhaps? Oh well. I don't feel very senior in terms of membership, but certainly in terms of age. Ugh.

Comment

Nice, I too am getting all geared up for the con, we are now officially less than a month away from Arriving at the Alexis Park.
      .: Grifter :.

Comment

You become a Senior Member after 30 posts, basically it just means you contribute.

Comment

30 is too low, it should be more, like Ebay, so you have something to shoot for.

Comment

I agree. Nulltone!?! Any comments?

Comment

i got my ticket

i have a 4 hr trip and i know the people down in tenn. all them phreaks will be on the plain with me so that should be pretty damn cool so i will have something to do.:p

Comment

POSTS RANK

1-10 Virgin
                11-25 Newbie
                26-50 Script Kiddie
                50-100 Basic Member
                101-200 Senior Member
                201-500 Uber Member
                501-999 Board Hog

Just an idea!

Comment

my ego just finds it really ammusing that i'm a "junior member". it's been a while since i've been called a junior anything.
                  boogah
                  boogah[at]gominosensei[dot]org
                  http://gominosensei.org/

Comment

Originally posted by boogah
                    my ego just finds it really ammusing that i'm a "junior member". it's been a while since i've been called a junior anything.
                    Hey junior.. haha whats up boogah

astcell, I think thats a good setup for post ranking it seemes to ecourage people to be more responsive and stuff like that.
                    There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by L0nd0
                      I think thats a good setup for post ranking it seemes to ecourage people to be more responsive and stuff like that.
                      w0rd.

Comment

Boog

my ego just finds it really ammusing that i'm a "junior member". it's been a while since i've been called a junior anything
                        ** Changes Boogahs' Title **

Comment

Re: Boog

Originally posted by Grifter

** Changes Boogahs' Title **
                          That sir, is more like it... ;)
                          boogah
                          boogah[at]gominosensei[dot]org
                          http://gominosensei.org/

Comment

I'm SO ready for the con. I just picked up tons of trading schwag (I guess shwag is American and schwag is English?) and even have my camelback ready for the influx of alcohol. I have my FRS, scanner, GPS, AOL CDs, a few black T-shirts, and bail $. I'm set!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                              I'm SO ready for the con. I just picked up tons of trading schwag (I guess shwag is American and schwag is English?) and even have my camelback ready for the influx of alcohol. I have my FRS, scanner, GPS, AOL CDs, a few black T-shirts, and bail $. I'm set!
                              hopefully the bail money wont be needed, you should be able to run quicker than the cops =]
                              -encieno
                              www.mirage.org
                              encieno@aim

Comment

Working...
                              X