Price of alcohol in LV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price of alcohol in LV?

Never been to Vegas before; just wondering if I should bring a few bottles in with me. Here in Atlanta a liter of Smirnoff 100 is $16.

Al
    "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Re: Price of alcohol in LV?

Originally posted by alklloyd
    Never been to Vegas before; just wondering if I should bring a few bottles in with me. Here in Atlanta a liter of Smirnoff 100 is $16.
    Personally, I always make sure I have a box of assorted liquor that I bring up to the AP. It is much better than walking off and buying something. If you plan on buying anything at the AP you are better off bringing your own cost wise.

Comment

I plan to make friends with the liquor store owner on the corner real fast. Maybe buy enough alcohol to get my free trash bag lined cardboard box with ice!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
        I plan to make friends with the liquor store owner on the corner real fast. Maybe buy enough alcohol to get my free trash bag lined cardboard box with ice!
        Hell man, for a few free drinks I might just toss a few garbage bags and flat cardboard boxes in the car for the trip :)

-PoT

Comment

I'm flying, I think the security guards will confiscate my cardboard box and ice.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
            I'm flying, I think the security guards will confiscate my cardboard box and ice.
            Fashion a trenchcoat from the garbage bags and carboard... so you can breeze through aiport security and when you hit the AP... go go gadget cooler.

Comment

TJ

the best bet for us soCal kids is to just leave an hour and a half early and make a south of the boarder tj run.
              what i suggest to the people outside soCal....move here.
              the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Re: TJ

Originally posted by KeLviN
                the best bet for us soCal kids is to just leave an hour and a half early and make a south of the boarder tj run.
                what i suggest to the people outside soCal....move here.
                If I move there, do you provide free beer? :D

Comment

if you move to soCal from OUTSIDE SOCAL i'll buy you a six of whatever beer you want. hows that?
                  the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

Re: TJ

south of the boarder tj run.
                    blah I have never been to tj, nor do I have any desires to go there... i could only imagine how dirty and corrupt it is..

Comment

Mexico, my home away from home

are you kidding! i love it BECAUSE it's dirty and corrupt. everybodys poor, which means that everything is cheap! go into mexico with $20 and you can come home with anything you want! (offer includes The Presidency, crabs, and anything made in tiwan between the years od 1962 and 1998.)
                      the weather's awsome, the college chicks are hot, and the clubs serve lots and lots and lots of cheap booze.
                      disclaimer: the music at these clubs, at it's best, is that semi-techno pop sh*t.
                      when i save up a thoulsand dollars, i plan on retireing in mexico!
                      the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

Re: Mexico, my home away from home

are you kidding! i love it BECAUSE it's dirty and corrupt.
                        blah, try spending a week in a mexican prison... won't look the same after that.

Comment

if you spend a week in mexican prision, than you didn't go down with atleast $20!
                          if you follow the $20 rule you can't go wrong in mex!
                          the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

It'd be nice to find some sleeze here in CA and not have to go to Mexico, things happen there!

Comment

how can you people live in socal and not love mexico?!
                              the fresh prince of 1337

Comment

Working...
                              X