Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Party Planning Too

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Party Planning Too

    Hotel recon went great, turns out when you dress like a "normal tourist" you don't get hassled as often as when you wear spikes and blue hair, who knew? :)

    We've moved our party plans to a different area of the hotel! This will be a much better and low-key arrangement than the Penthouse level, even though that has a great view.

    Strings were pulled and leverage applied and we arranged to get four rooms next to each other, all under different names (though the first letters of the names spell out a funny acronym, ha ha). So hopefully that's the end of any pre-con room headaches.

    Looking forward to con!

  • #2
    Re: Party Planning Too

    okay, lets hear the story of how you greased them wheels again.

    I'd love to know the story as to why the penthouse isn't happening now.
    Originally posted by Ellen
    Do I wish we could all be like hexjunkie? Heck yes I do. :) That would rock.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Party Planning Too

      Originally posted by bluerules View Post
      We've moved our party plans to a different area of the hotel! This will be a much better and low-key arrangement than the Penthouse level, even though that has a great view.
      What?! No penthouse?! But just a little while back you said...
      Originally posted by bluerules View Post
      I know it's true. BECAUSE WE'VE RENTED IT!
      How can we trust anything you say? You had us all expecting a penthouse party of epic proportions!
      Originally posted by hexjunkie View Post
      I'd love to know the story as to why the penthouse isn't happening now.
      Oh, me too. This is just too good.
      "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Party Planning Too

        The story better have a wizard, some ninjas, and at least one car chase

        I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Party Planning Too

          Originally posted by noid View Post
          The story better have a wizard, some ninjas, and at least one car chase
          seconded, and lets add in the pirates can't forget my brethren!
          Originally posted by Ellen
          Do I wish we could all be like hexjunkie? Heck yes I do. :) That would rock.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Party Planning Too

            Originally posted by hexjunkie View Post
            seconded, and lets add in the pirates can't forget my brethren!
            ...as well as ninjas and mayan warriors.
            A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Party Planning Too

              The story is that certain people complained to certain other people and mucked up the plan. Now there's just too much heat on the penthouse, so we're keeping the party epic, but the location a bit more low key. Good luck to whoever the other group is though!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Party Planning Too

                perhaps someone didn't use as much grease as they thought they did?
                Originally posted by Ellen
                Do I wish we could all be like hexjunkie? Heck yes I do. :) That would rock.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Party Planning Too

                  Originally posted by streaker69 View Post
                  ...as well as ninjas and mayan warriors.
                  And an evil Galactic Overload. You can't have a really good story if you don't have an evil Galactic Overload.
                  Thorn
                  "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Party Planning Too

                    Originally posted by noid View Post
                    The story better have a wizard, some ninjas, and at least one car chase
                    You got my Cheez Whiz boy?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Party Planning Too

                      Originally posted by hexjunkie View Post
                      perhaps someone didn't use as much grease as they thought they did?
                      I think you're mistaken, the grease was used by the hotel, and he's lucky they did. Marijuana harmless? Yeah! But an above averaged sized mob dick in your ass, will draw blood!

                      Adam

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Party Planning Too

                        Originally posted by icetre View Post
                        I think you're mistaken, the grease was used by the hotel, and he's lucky they did. Marijuana harmless? Yeah! But an above averaged sized mob dick in your ass, will draw blood!

                        Adam
                        May i reuse this as a sig, its just priceless :)
                        Originally posted by Ellen
                        Do I wish we could all be like hexjunkie? Heck yes I do. :) That would rock.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Party Planning Too

                          Originally posted by hexjunkie View Post
                          May i reuse this as a sig, its just priceless :)
                          I wish I could take credit for it, but I was paraphrasing Sean Rouse.

                          This isn't the best copy of this bit, but you'll get the point. ;)

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgOx2bMtmcE

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Party Planning Too

                            Originally posted by bluerules View Post
                            The story is that certain people complained to certain other people and mucked up the plan.
                            Hrm... sounds like, at best, someone just rented it out from underneath you...

                            Originally posted by bluerules View Post
                            Now there's just too much heat on the penthouse
                            is it just me or is that what you have been told from the onset of this ordeal?

                            Originally posted by bluerules View Post
                            Good luck to whoever the other group is though!
                            there ya go.. way to be a good sport lad.


                            oh, and can you post the locations of all of the security cameras and personal installations and all the other pin-hole-camera-required-intel that you managed to gain on your recon trip? I feel sure that it would come in really handy to anyone that hasn't taken the time to properly reconnoiter all the aspects of the Riv's security infrastructure... and blind people too!
                            Last edited by Siviak; June 10, 2010, 13:01.
                            If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Party Planning Too

                              Originally posted by Siviak View Post


                              oh, and can you post the locations of all of the security cameras and personal installations and all the other pin-hole-camera-required-intel that you managed to gain on your recon trip? I feel sure that it would come in really handy to anyone that hasn't taken the time to properly reconnoiter all the aspects of the Riv's security infrastructure... and blind people too!
                              Just because the rest of us con goers never thought of that particular task doesn't mean you should...oh wait, yes it does. Carry on.
                              "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X