age requirements for DCX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• age requirements for DCX

Do you have to be 18 to go to DCX? I will be in town and would like to go, but am a "minor"

Re: age requirements for DCX

Originally posted by ZadokTheGuardia
    Do you have to be 18 to go to DCX? I will be in town and would like to go, but am a "minor"
    No requirements of course. In fact now and then you may see a minor pulling around their guardians throught the con...

Stop by and buy a 75$USD badge, and you are good.

Comment

No requirements of course. In fact now and then you may see a minor pulling around their guardians throught the con...
      I think it's quite refreshing that minors (in which class I am defined) can get their guardians to go along with Defcon...makes it more of a "family" event and less of an "evil criminal hax0rz" event. A step in breaking down the walls.

..bah, who'm I kidding? Some parts of DC will never be 'family events'...<cough>hax0r jeopardy</cough>

m'self, I'm bringing both the parents this year ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by starlapureheart
        m'self, I'm bringing both the parents this year ^_^
        I think it is very cool of those parents who support their spawn, it is getting more rare in the world today.

Comment

It's even rare when the kids can account for where both their parents are. My sister's goal is to have 4 kids by 4 different men. She has 2 so far, her current beau must be shaking in his boots.

Kudos to parents who take their kids to the con! We need to make them a special nametag to make them immune from being thrown in the pool!

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
            We need to make them a special nametag to make them immune from being thrown in the pool!
            It's the true heroes that come back after one con...

Comment

This will be my third, I sure hope the drug use doesn't increase exponentially...again.... :(

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                This will be my third, I sure hope the drug use doesn't increase exponentially...again.... :(
                I meant parents/guardians... :)

Comment

I knew that, I would not use heroes and druggies anywhere in the same sentence except this one.

Watch for the folks with all their con badges on at once, they look like they travelled the world, must be nice to know this place since DC3....

Comment

Parent

This will be the second year my dad is taking me to the con. :)
                    He enjoys the talks more than I do, I think.

Comment

Re: Parent

Originally posted by Base-0
                      This will be the second year my dad is taking me to the con. :)
                      He enjoys the talks more than I do, I think.
                      That is very cool, I could never imagine even attempting to ask either of my parents, or any other family members to embark on such a journey with me to dc...

Comment

Age restriction update

This just in. We're officialy changing the name of Defcon to Deafcon and instituting new age restrictions. No one under the age of 65 will be allowed on property. This pretty much restricts the new improved Deafcon to Priest and Winn Schwartau

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

No relation to the Def-Lepard-Con two hotels over.

Comment

lmao

I think it's quite refreshing that minors (in which class I am defined) can get their guardians to go along with Defcon...makes it more of a "family" event and less of an "evil criminal hax0rz" event. A step in breaking down the walls.
                            Hell yea i know what u mean i am bring my grandma with me b.c she wants to go with me and stuff to see what its all about and she dont really care wtf i do there as long as she knows i am alive or alive on life support i am fine. :D my mom on the other hand is a different story.

Comment

If a minor attends the con we really should give kudos to the parents. Maybe a free pass to Kitty's site or something. It is to be commended.

Comment

Working...
                              X