Ammo Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE: RE: Ammo Shop

Looks like UPS fucked up an ammo shipment I had coming in for the firearms class I am taking on Wed... they are not delivering until Wed (instead of Tues, like they said they were). In other words, I may have the following for sale:

1,000 rds .45 230gr. FMJ - BVAC Remanufactured
    500 rds .40 S&W 165gr. FMJ - BVAC
    My total with shipping: $549.75

I will split it up in blocks of 500, and spit the shipping (which was included in the above total) accordingly. It will still be less than the local prices.

Basically, I will be looking for exactly what I paid. I will be getting bent over by a local and paying local prices as I need it on Tuesday (not Wed.. the class will already be running), and you will be getting the ammo at a much cheaper than local price. I will work out logistics if interested. PM me if you are interested and I will keep you updated.
    Last edited by Gadsden; July 27th, 2010, 00:22.
    Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Re: UPDATE: RE: Ammo Shop

Originally posted by Gadsden View Post
      Looks like UPS fucked up an ammo shipment I had coming in for the firearms class I am taking on Wed... they are not delivering until Wed (instead of Tues, like they said they were). In other words, I may have the following for sale:

1,000 rds 230gr. FMJ - BVAC Remanufactured
      500 rds 40 S&W 165gr. FMJ - BVAC
      My total with shipping: $549.75

I will split it up in blocks of 500, and spit the shipping (which was included in the above total) accordingly. It will still be less than the local prices.

Basically, I will be looking for exactly what I paid. I will be getting bent over by a local and paying local prices as I need it on Tuesday (not Wed.. the class will already be running), and you will be getting the ammo at a much cheaper than local price. I will work out logistics if interested. PM me if you are interested and I will keep you updated.
      I am sorry to hear that man, unfortunately none of my gear requires those rounds. I hope you get them sold.
      Originally posted by Ellen
      Do I wish we could all be like hexjunkie? Heck yes I do. :) That would rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Gadsden View Post
        1,000 rds 230gr. FMJ - BVAC Remanufactured
        is this 40 S&W as well?

Comment

Originally posted by 15289577 View Post
          is this 40 S&W as well?
          Heaviest .40&W bullet is 180gr.

For a 230gr bullet, it's a .45 of some sort.
          “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.” - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

Comment

Re: Ammo Shop

Sorry, did not put that the 230 gr was .45. Quiet nailed it... 230gr in .40 == kaboom!

I MAY have it all sold.. if anyone is interested please let me know so I can have you on standby in the event they buyer flakes. Also, there are a couple spots left in the training class on Wed. if anyone is interested. You WILL need your own ammo and firearm.. all the loaners are spoken for.
            Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Working...
            X