Water Pump Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Pump Rant

I haven't made it to Vegas yet but I've already hit the drunken banter point.

Yesterday my old faithful rig that's taken us from the deserts to mountains and snow, mud and muck in the backwoods of the south, and quite a few nice sushi joints let me down. Water pump failure. Managed to limp back to a friends house with temporary storage for the old man until a repair can be made. Did you know most podunk middle western towns don't have a ready supply of Range Rover water pumps? So I rearranged my travel; now I'm flying. Arg, less stuff. No more box of goodies for the HHV, no extra table for the shoot, reduced number of toys for same, video scanner staying home, port'o'lab by the way side, not enough room for the tool kit for DT's tamper contest....oh well, I will be there this afternoon, just less burdened down. I feel so naked!

Look out TSA, here I come!
    TSA luvs my Uzi.

"We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time." -T.S. Eliot

Re: Water Pump Rant

Tsa? the people at the air port? lol

Comment

Working...
    X