X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DC19 Network

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
    heh... bring back the DriftNet wall.
    Man I remember this at the AP... it was my first Defcon and I was sitting in the back with my Shuttle PC.

I was the one feeding images of NSA, FBI and State Department to get people interested and then I'd hit the wall with midget pics and other unsightly stuff.

Good Times

Comment

So did you guys finally decide how you're doing the credentials?
      And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

I think we'll do both - give people pre-gen'd creds at reg - and also allow them to sign-up themselves.

Comment

Maybe it's just my sucky laptop, but every year, getting a working connection to WiFi and to the outside world has been a bit of a crapshoot.

I'd like to see more, distributed access points (possibly on different channels, I don't know if this is already happening), and possibly wired connections.

Then again, if it's only me having the problems, feel free to ignore ;)
          It's not stupid, it's advanced.

Comment

Originally posted by Forty Seven View Post
            The only bummer bout the Encrypted network is that it kind of kills the Wall of Sheep which is always a hoot!
            Hey Lock! Look! They bought it! They actually think that the Encrypted network is really safe!!! Wait... Did I just post this publicly...? Aw crap! Why did you disable edit!?! Curse you LOCKHEED!

Seriously folks just remember what Lock really said about the encrypted network...

Lving my life in the gutter so you don't have to.

Comment

Working...
            X