Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.

    Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.


    A few different categories.
    A whole lot of burning.
    A whole lot of fun.


    I want to run this one.
    Jackalope
    ======================================
    DJ Jackalope
    dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

    send in the drop bears!
    ======================================

  • #2
    Re: Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.

    Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
    Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.


    A few different categories.
    A whole lot of burning.
    A whole lot of fun.


    I want to run this one.
    Jackalope
    You know the routine, but if someone else is wondering: get a nod from someone that "owns" a space to host this (Grifter, Pyr0, Nikita, etc), or if done off-site, a nod from DT, and I can make a forum for it.

    Good luck!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.

      I like this idea but also see it becoming really out of control really quickly with the peppers available around the world.
      "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.

        Trying to get pyro off his butt to give me the official form...but anyone listed wants to give it to me faster, please PM me.

        Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
        You know the routine, but if someone else is wondering: get a nod from someone that "owns" a space to host this (Grifter, Pyr0, Nikita, etc), or if done off-site, a nod from DT, and I can make a forum for it.

        Good luck!
        ======================================
        DJ Jackalope
        dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

        send in the drop bears!
        ======================================

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.

          Try talking to the Toxic BBQ people, it could be a nice tie in event and might help raise money too.
          "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.

            The Toxic BBQ tastes like burning!
            ======================================
            DJ Jackalope
            dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

            send in the drop bears!
            ======================================

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.

              I like it. How about home-made only, and bonus points for being alcoholic as well :)
              --- The fuck? Have you ever BEEN to Defcon?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.

                I was thinking about doing home made, factory made, and ghost pepper of either category.
                ======================================
                DJ Jackalope
                dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

                send in the drop bears!
                ======================================

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.

                  Originally posted by kallahar View Post
                  ... bonus points for being alcoholic as well :)
                  I like where your head is. This concept is full of win on many levels.
                  "You have cubed asscheeks?"... "Do you not?"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.

                    Originally posted by kallahar View Post
                    ...and bonus points for being alcoholic as well :)
                    Hot, alcoholic, AND caffeinated = geek trifecta? Four Loko salsa, baby.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.

                      Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
                      I was thinking about doing home made, factory made, and ghost pepper of either category.
                      Watch it on the factory made or someone will just bring in pure Cap.
                      "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.

                        Originally posted by eris View Post
                        Watch it on the factory made or someone will just bring in pure Cap.
                        I can't get my pepper spray to LV. The TSA keeps taking it away.
                        Thorn
                        "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.

                          Heh... leads to another contest... who can withstand the most pepper (spray/salsa) all at once!
                          ======================================
                          DJ Jackalope
                          dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

                          send in the drop bears!
                          ======================================

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.

                            Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
                            Heh... leads to another contest... who can withstand the most pepper (spray/salsa) all at once!
                            Ah hell. I picture several people walking the Rio with bottles of Iguana Red and fire extinguisher sized cans of bear mace.
                            "You have cubed asscheeks?"... "Do you not?"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Forget the coffee. Hot Sauce Wars.

                              Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
                              Trying to get pyro off his butt to give me the official form...but anyone listed wants to give it to me faster, please PM me.
                              I think the Toxic BBQ is an unofficial event. If you are planning to run this at the Toxic BBQ, get one of the Toxic BBQ organizers to give a nod for this contest, and I'll make a forum for this. As a result, this would be unofficial too.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X